Los Angeles Craigslist listing for Convoy Brothers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Los Angeles Craigslist listing for Convoy Brothers

I saw this today if anyone is in LA and looking for Convoy Bros. I wish I had bought mine through CL now, I would've saved $20. http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...000097050.html

I guess this should be a reminder to others not to forget about CL for your searches too.

That's a nice deal!!

Comment

Darn! No listings near me. But good find.

Comment

Here's a listing with an even better price! I wish I lived closer to LA or knew someone trustworthy to get it for me.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv...008305748.html

Comment

That is a nice price. Could anyone help me get this set.? I'm in the UK.

Comment

pirelliboy if I lived anywhere near there I would give it a shot but i am on the wrong coast! If I were to guess though, I would think they are long gone by now anyway.

Comment

I prices on eBay seem to be increasing too. Just earlier in the week the prices were around $200. Now they're anywhere from $250 to even $900.

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                pirelliboy if I lived anywhere near there I would give it a shot but i am on the wrong coast! If I were to guess though, I would think they are long gone by now anyway.
                Thanks Scavenger.
                I must have this set but I must also resist paying over the top to get one. Very frustrating

Comment

I will see if I can find some time to pick up that CL listing this week. If I do and it is still available then I will sell for a fair price (original price + gas + my time + shipping) to one of you guys. I will let you guys know if I am able to get out to SGV.

Comment

I emailed the CL person but haven't gotten a response as to where they are located or if their Convoy is still available.

Comment

Thanks people

Comment

Originally posted by LMQ702 View Post
                        I emailed the CL person but haven't gotten a response as to where they are located or if their Convoy is still available.
                        The location is San Gabriel Valley as per the ad. Bit far from me but I can make the journey if time allots and would be glad to do it to help someone out.

Comment

My mom surprised me with the Convoy Brothers and I was able to get out of her how much she paid on ebay. She shocked me when she said only $147, which I found actually a low amount with how popular they are and the craze to get them.
                          "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Working...
                          X