Recent Finds - September 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Elder-Beerman (also known as Carson's and BonTon) typically marks things almost double... occasionally they have items at 25%, 30%, or 40% off but not yesterday... With a $5 donation I could have gotten 25% off but that still would have been almost $20 with tax included and that's still too much money.

I paid $5.99 plus tax for the Chase Miles... I've paid $5.99 plus tax in the past for Galloping Gear Grinder singles...
    as far as I know we don't have any of those stores in my area
    not that they would get a lot of my business with those prices lol

Comment

• I picked up my first Luigi and Guido w/ shakers today. Then a second one and an extra Alex Carvill to trade. Hopefully I'll find the rest of the case soon.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
        I picked up my first Luigi and Guido w/ shakers today. Then a second one and an extra Alex Carvill to trade. Hopefully I'll find the rest of the case soon.
        Nice Finds!

FINALLY found Boost, Dexter Hoover and a second charlie checker. Going to return the first one that I paid $4.99 for. I always keep my receipts in case I find one in a better condition

Comment

• Just a last minute September update on my store finds...Ive only been at this since about mid September and stores I've been visiting have been wiped out, except for one Fred Meyer in North Seattle that seemed to have full stock of everything, (including a single pack Ishani, didn't know she was so rare at the time). Basically everything below is from that store:

These represent those cars I haven't let me daughter open yet...the stores here are so bare that I am still coveting these!!!

Comment

Working...
          X