X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some awesome additions guys

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
      Desert Cards: Sheriff, Sally, King, Wingo, Dinoco LMQ, Filmore, Green Ramone, DJ, Doc, LMQ, Lizzie, Leakless, Nitroade, Chick, Mater, Sarge, Flo/Ramone, Luigi/Guido/Tractor
      Supercharged: Yellow Ramone, Brand New Mater, Sally/Cruisin LMQ
      Arrived today:

Comment

Arrived today:

that is a nice haul of older card cars

Comment

Arrived today:

What a Great Deal!
          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

my small purchase/trade...etc...

from Chris and the halloween contest:

Chris was sending a package up to a fellow Canadian collector, Frank, so he sent these up with whatever Frank had bought. He was nice enough to agree to forward these off to me with a purchase I made off of Frank:

A huge thanks to both Frank and Chris...awesome cars that will look great once I get a display or something going (if I ever do lol)

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Got a package from All4Mase today!

Can't wait to open this guy up!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Received a nice package from my friend fire1035 today...

Bubba!

Look for an upcoming article in the next few days.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Love that Bubba .. very nice

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                    Got a package from All4Mase today!

Can't wait to open this guy up!
                    My son couldn't either! My two year old snuck it out of the tub in our closet when we were getting ready to leave the house and found him in the living room with the car out and packaging all over the place lol.
                    Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Glad i'm not the only one who hasn't yet got a display up and running . Nice score Decepti Cog!!

Originally posted by DeceptiCog72283 View Post
                      my small purchase/trade...etc...

from Chris and the halloween contest:

Chris was sending a package up to a fellow Canadian collector, Frank, so he sent these up with whatever Frank had bought. He was nice enough to agree to forward these off to me with a purchase I made off of Frank:

A huge thanks to both Frank and Chris...awesome cars that will look great once I get a display or something going (if I ever do lol)

Comment

He is very cool Chris. Nice one
                        Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                        Received a nice package from my friend fire1035 today...

Bubba!

Look for an upcoming article in the next few days.

Comment

Got a package from BumperSave today!
                          (can't post photo yet because Spencer's address shows, so I have to ask his permission)
                          Here he is with the rest of the Heavy Metal Mater Cars...

Can't believe I never got this guy when he was at retail just because he was a Tex repaint.

Now I love repaints!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Glad to see that you finally got your Dex, bobbyjack.

I received a few other great packages this week.

From gipsy in Germany:

The mail-in German promo McQueen, a Francesco Fan Mater, and chocolate...Yummy.

From a friend on the other side of the world, Silver Frosty:

All 23 of the 25 members who entered the 2013 Christmas contest will be receiving a Silver Frosty - our 2 members from Australia will be receiving an alternative prize... some of the others will be used to help raise money for the site.

And more packages are in transit... I'll add photos after they arrive.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Glad to see that you finally got your Dex, bobbyjack.

I received a few other great packages this week.

From gipsy in Germany:

The mail-in German promo McQueen, a Francesco Fan Mater, and chocolate...Yummy.

All 23 of the 25 members who entered the 2013 Christmas contest will be receiving a Silver Frosty - our 2 members from Australia will be receiving an alternative prize... some of the others will be used to help raise money for the site.

WOW! Congrats on the donation! Congrats to EVERYONE!!!
                              Those German Promos going towards the contest as well? How amazing would that be? The 12 German Ransburg Days of Christmas Contest haha!
                              -Steve
                              AKA Tmremote

Comment

Wow, it is just completely amazing how generous this PCD community is! Thank you so much for making everyone's Christmas - both Chris and the friend around the world!
                                Last edited by All4Mase; 12-14-2013, 10:41 PM.
                                Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Working...
                                X