Recent Finds - December 2013 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
    I won an auction on eBay with a World of Cars Lizzie. The final price was $19.99+3.15 S&H. I am so happy.
    2008 WOC Lizzie or a 2014 WOC International Carded Lizzie? Either one is really cool, I was just curious.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by yuffie View Post
      are thrift stores similar to charity shops in the UK?

i bet they'd be gutted to know they'd sold several $100s worth of cars for $15
      Yes thrift stores and charity shops are the same thing.

This particular thrift store is a small one right down the street from my house and the elderly couple that runs it know that i am always looking for Cars so they called me when they got those in.

Comment

Found Carla with flames, acer with headset, and Magen Carrar (chase) at TRU this morning
        I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
          2008 WOC Lizzie or a 2014 WOC International Carded Lizzie? Either one is really cool, I was just curious.
          2008 WOC Lizzie
          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

I tried but the said they would have none of that. What I did do though is donated about 200 carded HW and MB cars to the store. I also invited the couple to spend Xmas dinner at my house with my family as I know they have no family themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by gtommec3 View Post
              I tried but the said they would have none of that. What I did do though is donated about 200 carded HW and MB cars to the store. I also invited the couple to spend Xmas dinner at my house with my family as I know they have no family themselves.
              great stuff

Comment

lol! seriously! that post office post made me chuckle!

Comment

Received my case V from CTC on Friday! Thanks Traver! I'm caught up for 2014 releases except Race Team Mater w headset!
                  IMG_2004.jpgIMG_2005.jpg

Comment

Great additions, carsincali!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Nice. Hopefully, these cases will appear in stores after Christmas.
                      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                        Got a package from All4Mase today!

Can't wait to open this guy up!
                        ahhh awesome! I can't wait til I find him
                        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
                          Nice. Hopefully, these cases will appear in stores after Christmas.
                          Its possible that this case will not make it to stores Kenny! We can hope though!!

Comment

Got these from internet.

Got these from swkarrie

T5 trade Yukio is on her way for a kabuto ninja

Comment

Great additions, Clearysdad19!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

So my friends at the thrift store called today and said that the same guy that donated the last bunch of Cars came back and donated some more, so I rushed up there as fast as I could and came away with this:

I have a question about the Pace car though, this one has red taillights...is this version rare or worth anything? If so I will add it to my trade list, if not I will just open it up and put it on the shelf next to the other one, normally this isn't enough of a variant for me to worry about...

Comment

Working...
                                X