No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - December 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool! I still need to find Dexter Hoover.

I found 2 Ruka's, 1 Ichigo, and 1 Franz Fliegenhosen at Target today!
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• I have returned!.. the past months have been so busy for me :P BUT I have been finding new cars that i need! (But mom is holding them hostage til Christmas) I've also seen the new 2014 cardbacks and happy to see them out.. well before 2014. Anyways I found Timothy Twostroke at Walmart the other day, being so out of the loop I was surprised to see him again! I already have him from the Target pack he came in but I still got him anyways just cause I really like him and the cardback is so nice. Also the checklist on the back will come in handy too So glad to know that Todd the Pizza planet truck is back out there some where! WP_002333.jpg
      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Target in OH

TRU in OH

Walmart on the way home

Comment

• stopped by TRU today to get Flo's for my son for Xmas and was able to get a couple cars as well (I would have bought more since they were buy1-get 1 40% off but alas this is all they had)

also found this at target:

EDIT: sorry for the sideways pic, I have no idea why photobucket flipped it like that as its not on my computer that way, but I can't fix it...

Comment

• wow! Awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
              I hit 3 Targets, 6 Walmarts, 2 BigLots!, a TJ Maxx, a TRU, and a KMart today. Here is all I found. Kind of a waste of time.
              awesome to see Nelson and a new plane I have to find haha

Comment

• just did some way behind research and cool to see the allinol group added

Comment

• I need Kit and Coriander.. but paying that much is one of the things I can't stand about the big packs :P

Comment

• Used some of my gift cards for some Cars.

2014 Dexter Hoover
                    2014 Nelson Blindspot
                    2014 Mack Semi
                    Planes Rochelle

I am happy I am allowed in stores by my parents.
                    Kenny, age 13

Comment

• I just picked up 2 Chuck "Choke" Cables at 2 different Targets. I don't really need them since I have an original international release from 2011, so these are up for trade if anyone wants them.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Hit 2-Walmart, 3-Target, and 1-Toys R Us. This is what I bought.
                        -Nelson Blindspot
                        -Gunnar Viking
                        -Planes Micro Drifters w/ Franz, Chug, SC Dusty Crophopper
                        -Cars Micro Drifters w/ FC Mater, Holley, Finn
                        -Timothy Twostroke
                        On the back of the new planes micro drifter pack they show Sun Wing and Arturo.
                        RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

• TRU: (2014)
                          1 Hudson Hornet Piston Cup Lightning McQueen with Crooked Blister

Target: (2014)
                          2 Purple Ramone
                          1 Acer with Headset
                          1 Fillmore
                          1 Brand New Mater
                          1 Max Schnell
                          2 Miguel Camino
                          Kenny, age 13

Comment

• I hit another TRU later on and picked up 2 Leroy Traffiks.

Here is today's haul.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Great finds, RBCars77, ksammut and bobbyjack... the only Cars I've bought in a store in the last week or so are 2 Nelson Blindspot at an Indianapolis Target last Saturday.

There is nothing new in the county... of course, with only 1 Meijer, 1 Walmart, 1 Kmart, 1 Kohl's, and 1 Elder-Beerman, we don't have many places to shop... I may or may not head to Dayton or Cincinnati tomorrow... depends on how my back is when I get up in the morning.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Hope you feel better soon, Chris.

Comment

Working...
                                X