Recent Finds - December 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great finds, everyone.

I found an inch of snow on the ground this morning... wave 2 has started... we are still under a winter storm warning... 5 to 9 inches of snow by Saturday morning.

Meijer had gotten another RPM 2013 re-pack case... left them all... hoping the weather clears enough by Sunday morning to head to Indy to hunt.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Stopped by a Walmart on the way in...large dump bin full of M 2.0. Left 'em.

Comment

I found all these cars at my target today

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
          I found all these cars at my target today
          Wow, Yukio in the wild!! Awesome finds.

Comment

Originally posted by LMQ702 View Post
            Wow, Yukio in the wild!! Awesome finds.
            thanks, that is the first super chase I have ever found in a store

Comment

thanks, that is the first super chase I have ever found in a store
              Congrats, that's awesome!
              Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

I thought this was a pretty big error car -
                until I got to the register and seen the staple lol.
                way to put it back on the shelf target employee of the month
                Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

That is wierd looking.

Congratsulations, carslover. I still need to find a Super Chase in the wild.
                  Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by All4Mase View Post
                    I thought this was a pretty big error car -
                    until I got to the register and seen the staple lol.
                    way to put it back on the shelf target employee of the month
                    so somebody bought it, peeled off all the stickers and back tires and then decided to return it and target took it back lol
                    you have to wonder if they take back half eaten candy bars, movie cases without the movie, or laundry soap that is 2/3 empty

Comment

Found a fresh Case T 2014 earlier today at Walmart (on the Pegs, did not see any dump bins). And I stayed true to my word and did not buy all of them just because they were on a different cardback. I only got these.

Comment

so somebody bought it, peeled off all the stickers and back tires and then decided to return it and target took it back lol
                        you have to wonder if they take back half eaten candy bars, movie cases without the movie, or laundry soap that is 2/3 empty
                        That's exactly what happened lol. I laughed out loud when I realized what I was holding.

Comment

Found this at TRU tonight. Pretty excited.

Comment

Great finds, carslover, Fillmore1234, and Bubba101212...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Found these @ Target this morning...did I miss a chase?

Comment

Yes you did. Magen I think

Comment

Working...
                                X