Recent Finds - December 2013 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
    Found these @ Target this morning...did I miss a chase?

You didn't miss the Super Chase since you found Mater w/ Headset but you did miss Carla w/ Flames and Chase Magen Carrar.

Mind letting us know what all three of their numbers are? It would sure help me out with filling in the 2014 checklist.

Comment

Recent Finds - December 2013 Store Purchases

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
      You didn't miss the Super Chase since you found Mater w/ Headset but you did miss Carla w/ Flames and Chase Magen Carrar.

Mind letting us know what all three of their numbers are? It would sure help me out with filling in the 2014 checklist.
      Might need to go back tomorrow to check again, place was packed...
      I'll absolutely give you the numbers as soon as I get my car back, getting an oil change and they're in there...

Will also take pic from the back of Acer...saw deluxe Ivan there...

Last edited by KK&PP_Cars; 12-07-2013, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Updated with pics

Comment

Awesome finds, Carlos... Congratulations... thank you for sharing with us and providing the numbers.

I'm most looking forward to Acer with headset and Ivan from the Lemons series... not sure I need Alexander Hugo with Party Hat since I have several left from Kmart 9...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Hit several Targets today. This is what I found. Not sure what case the Mater w/headset, Acer w/headset, Carla w/flames & Chase Magen Carrar is from. Does anyone have a case number/letter & assortment? It's not the same assortment as case V Met posted about on Nov 17.
            PS. First Super Chase I've ever found in the wild!

Comment

Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
              Yes you did. Magen I think
              And also (not a Chase but new) Carla w/flames.

Comment

Awesome Micky!! Can we get a couple closeups of carla??

Comment

Target Finds;

1 Carla with Flames Allinol Blowout 1/9

1 Race Team Mater 95 Pit Crew 2/5

1 Kabuto Tuners 5/8

1 DJ with Flames Tuners 4/8

1 Snot Rod with Flames Tuners 3/8

2 Lighting McQueen Piston Cup 1/16

1 Shiny Wax Piston Cup 11/16

1 Dexter Hoover with Checkered Flag Piston Cup 12/16

1 Brent Mustangburger with Headset WGP 9/15

2 Lewis Hamilton WGP 8/15

1 Miguel Camino WGP 7/15

1 Brand New Mater Radiator Springs 8/15

1 Fillmore Radiator Springs 10/15

Great Day at Target!
                  Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Yep, I found the both the first & second 2014 cases freshly pegged at Target today as well. I had found the first case before, so we just grabbed Magen & Carla for my kids and The King & Shiny Wax for me.

They had most of the deluxe case on the pegs, including both Nelsons, and more in the back. But the back room guy claimed to not see Chuck anywhere. And they also had the 2-pack case, but all that was left was Bob/Darrell and Sarge/Sheriff. None in the back for those.

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                      Awesome Micky!! Can we get a couple closeups of carla??
                      Looks like Carla is back to a 2 piece.

Comment

Awesome finds guys .. nice to see a couple managing to find super chases too

Comment

Yippee! Probably he is not rare, but after all, I found my first Rip Clutchgoneski single! I am happy about it, because in Spain, I never saw one in all the year. I'm happy!: image.jpg

Comment

Great Find, CarsSpain.
                            Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by odisn View Post
                              Yep, I found the both the first & second 2014 cases freshly pegged at Target today as well. I had found the first case before, so we just grabbed Magen & Carla for my kids and The King & Shiny Wax for me.

They had most of the deluxe case on the pegs, including both Nelsons, and more in the back. But the back room guy claimed to not see Chuck anywhere. And they also had the 2-pack case, but all that was left was Bob/Darrell and Sarge/Sheriff. None in the back for those.
                              And at my 2nd closest Target, I was able to pick up Chuck and an extra Magen this evening. They didn't have the new 2-packs, so I'm still on the search for those.

Comment

I found a non-metallic Rip Clutchgoneski single at my Kroger.

Comment

Working...
                                X