Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At JCPenney, they had all the sets. I took one of each. Are they metal or plastic? I only saw 2 Carla and McQueen sets. Are they rare? Should I get more of these sets?
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
      found these at TRU

Got all these except fillmore at target the other night.

Comment

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
        At JCPenney, they had all the sets. I took one of each. Are they metal or plastic? I only saw 2 Carla and McQueen sets. Are they rare? Should I get more of these sets?
        They are metal Kenny! And the scale although in theory is 1:43 he seems to be more along the lines of 1:55 Mattel Cars. I picked him up today as well!
        Here he is lined up with all Mattel Cars...
        Last edited by Scavenger; 01-05-2014, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
          my store had many of Carla, so I would say none of these will be rare

Comment

Wait a second... Aren't this Disney Store CARS? I thought they were bigger than the Mattel ones...

Comment

Originally posted by CarsSpain View Post
              Wait a second... Aren't this Disney Store CARS? I thought they were bigger than the Mattel ones...
              Yes, these are actually 1:43, not 1:64....Jim had a brain fart implanted on the facebook page.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                Yes, these are actually 1:43, not 1:64....Jim had a brain fart implanted on the facebook page.
                Edited...yes thank you ferris!

Comment

Picked up some new cars from Walmart.

Ned & Zed

Bravo & Echo

Bravo, Echo, & Stu Bop

My old Giant Eagle RPM with my new 201(3/4) RPM

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

the Walmart here has so much Planes merchandise they have it shoved where Cars products are supposed to be so they haven't put any other car products out, a bit irritating when none of it is really moving off the shelf.
                    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Without trying to sound like I lost my love for Cars hunting..I must say I did need a break and it appears the stores are in that after xmas lull! Im guessing we wont see a whole lot until the next reset...similar to last year.

If you all remember case a and b were dropped in stores before xmas and it was a long dry spell till case c was found and then case D took a bit after that!

Comment

found Ned at Walmart, and saw an error card of Echo with Bravo inside WP_002437.jpgWP_002425.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                          Without trying to sound like I lost my love for Cars hunting..I must say I did need a break and it appears the stores are in that after xmas lull! Im guessing we wont see a whole lot until the next reset...similar to last year.

If you all remember case a and b were dropped in stores before xmas and it was a long dry spell till case c was found and then case D took a bit after that!
                          probably, it seems like it takes til about March or later for the shelves to sell down.

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                            found these at TRU

Found these at Kmart Australia (Perth WA) except that there was no Race Team Mater but instead was super chase Trike Feldman. No need to take Shiny Wax or Fillimore but I grabbed all the rest with absolute glee.

Comment

Trike Felddman found at KMart? That is the first report that I read about him at a retail store. Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeaks View Post
                                Found these at Kmart Australia (Perth WA) except that there was no Race Team Mater but instead was super chase Trike Feldman. No need to take Shiny Wax or Fillimore but I grabbed all the rest with absolute glee.
                                I got the shiny wax and filmore for other collectors that wanted them
                                I figured I found the case without the super chase of course

Comment

Working...
                                X