Recent Finds - January 2014 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
    The MOST disappointing 11 pack ever. All 11 of those are getting released in the Piston Cup theme for 2014. Nice to see something I can skip again.

The first few months of 2014 have been unbelievably disappointing. I've been losing interest pretty dang fast..
    I agree - this is a very disappointing 11 pack... I wonder if Walmart convinced Mattel to sell them this boxed set instead of 2014 singles?

It wasn't that long ago that we expressed our displeasure at Target for selling 7 packs with 1 new Car... this is much worse... and we still haven't seen a 2014 poster.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      I agree - this is a very disappointing 11 pack... I wonder if Walmart convinced Mattel to sell them this boxed set instead of 2014 singles?

It wasn't that long ago that we expressed our displeasure at Target for selling 7 packs with 1 new Car... this is much worse... and we still haven't seen a 2014 poster.
      I've seen half of those in singles on the pegs at Walmart right now, those multipacks from target aren't gonna get my money. I'd rather get the one new car loose somewhere or wait on it to come out as a single.
      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
        Definitely a nice pack for new collectors!! Is Marlon McKay the most widely released character ever(Other than LMQ of course)?? LOL!!!
        he was in short supply with fixed eyes as a final lap car

but after last year and the 2014 series it seems like he is a pegwarmer everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
          he was in short supply with fixed eyes as a final lap car

but after last year and the 2014 series it seems like he is a pegwarmer everywhere
          I saw many Marlon "Clutches" McKay's on Final Lap card when he was new. He was a pegwarmer since then over here.
          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
            I saw many Marlon "Clutches" McKay's on Final Lap card when he was new. He was a pegwarmer since then over here.
            all the final lap cars were hard to get in my area

Comment

Received a great package from overseas today... The PCD custom racer is here!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

He looks awesome somebody did a great job with them by the looks of it.

Comment

Definitely a great package!!!

Comment

Looks good! Can't wait to get mine.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Some January purchases and trades so far. A big thanks to All4mase and Stuart W for hooking me up with these absolute gems! Time to crack some of these open and re-organise the display!

Comment

Nice additions to your collection, VANDANCE! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Wow great additions Vandance!! We need all of those (except Ichigo, silver mcqueen) Look forward to more pics when you open them/re-organize you're display

Comment

great additions vandance

still waiting for the neon racers to hit the states

Comment

Had a great package arrive this morning from Raginpage ..

So pleased to finally have these in our collection Thanks again Brent!

Comment

my latest import from china

Comment

Working...
                                X