Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (2014)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

firstly, why would mattel produce this and secondly youd gotta be off your head to pay 19.99 for it
    Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
    Argos have these 4 packs listed at £19.99
    I did not buy as this is the only pack they had. Maybe other stores will have different ones?

Comment

off topic, but what a good win for ulster over leicester in the heineken cup tonight, roll on 1st april and a good stuffing of sarries and ashton should be on the cards

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
        firstly, why would mattel produce this and secondly youd gotta be off your head to pay 19.99 for it
        They make it to shift other cars they can't sell ..they add an exclusive vehicle to make it more appealing lol

We have a voucher left from christmas so won't be paying £20 for it if I see one

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
          just a way for Mattel to get more of your money, you're really only spending $20 for only 1 car. :P
          "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Its actually a good buy if you happen to be a new collector - works out at a fiver each which is just a little better than the general 6.99 price, if you just need the exclusive you could sell the rest off on ebay and recoup some of your losses

Comment

I found a TRU exclusive LMQ at the weekend, it comes with a game called 'Finish line frenzy'. I only got it as priced at £4.97 on clearance.

TRULMQ.jpg

Comment

Nice find! There is also a version of that game with a SILVER Decal McQueen! Happy hunting!

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                I found a TRU exclusive LMQ at the weekend, it comes with a game called 'Finish line frenzy'. I only got it as priced at £4.97 on clearance.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3714[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                  Nice find! There is also a version of that game with a SILVER Decal McQueen! Happy hunting!
                  Thanks for the info. I'll keep a look out next time I am in store. Cheers

Comment

Asda at Cribbs had a box of singles and x4 US Clip Strips on sale today. At least one Rip left along with Tom, Maurice, Petey, Vern, King, DJ, Snot Rod, Alex and others. Priced at £4.48. x2 of the Clip Strips were hanging in the girls toys isle. Cheers.

Comment

the main sainsbury's in bath had a similar clip strip including a rip - first time i've seen cars in there for over a year - didn't notice what they were charging

Comment

a couple of nice finds today
                        smyths, quick changer francesco 1.99
                        tru, metallic red francesco for 1.98, this was the only car reduced in that range

both shops had loads of dead stock both in cars and planes

Comment

Just found a 2014 case at work

Grabbed Carla, red porche and acer with head piece

Comment

Originally posted by jonj View Post
                            Just found a 2014 case at work

Grabbed Carla, red porche and acer with head piece
                            Where's work?

Comment

Sainsburys Yuffie!

Comment

Originally posted by Lozzi31 View Post
                                Sainsburys Yuffie!
                                The case that's just appearing at Sainsburys and shortly at Disney Store too is the equivalent of the US 'U' case with Magen Carrar.

Comment

Working...
                                X