No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - February 2014 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got these from Raginpage. He got to them in the stores before I did.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

And though I'm not posting pics on here yet, I got an Emmanuel thanks to Bobbyjack!!!

Comment

Ordered Hooman off ebay a few weeks ago and just got him today cause of the snow storm, happy to have him WP_20140220_003.jpgWP_20140220_004.jpg
        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

I got this little beauty off ebay

Comment

how much did you pay for him isn't he 300 dollars

Comment

Nice sticking in there. I was watching that one. Pretty good price ultimately if I remember right. I just couldn't jump in this time which is good for both of us.

Comment

Originally posted by DraculaMater123 View Post
                how much did you pay for him isn't he 300 dollars
                I got him for under $100

Comment

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
                  Nice sticking in there. I was watching that one. Pretty good price ultimately if I remember right. I just couldn't jump in this time which is good for both of us.
                  one of us might have really over paid for it if you had lol

Comment

lucky, also great price ,very rare item, keep him in package, as of now he's worth 300 dollars check Ebay out type this in

Disney cars impound snot rod and hit that enter button and be ready to be amazed!

Comment

done that just now Draculamater, seen some high priced ones but others at $20 buy it now...
                      Lizardmaster

Comment

The confetti is the difference.

Comment

^^^^^ Yeah, the confetti is the rare one
                          -Steve
                          AKA Tmremote

Comment

Wow - think i'll go for one without then as my wee boy is an opener
                            Lizardmaster

Comment

yeah I was talking about the confetti, all the impound cars like Snot rod, Boost, Dj, Wingo, even Lightning McQueen had a confetti covered package which made the cars value go way up, kinda' crazy if you ask me, a little sprinkle of confetti on a blister package increases the car value? I mean if the confetti was on the actual car then it should be worth more money, but its just on the package, this is probably more for people who collect and store cars in the package, whether opening.

Comment

I think I ended up with one of the confetti ones somehow, but I was just collecting the impound group to get all impound cars. Originally it was for my son to play with, then the flames ones came out and I figured that was good for him to play with. Then I found out one of my 4 was confetti. So I'm just leaving them put away now. That is why I watched the snot rod with confetti though, if you can get lucky and pick them up reasonable, wouldn't hurt to have the lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X