• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clearysdad19 View Post
    Any for sale.
    not at the moment

but I figure I will find more

Comment

• Just had my hands on both unopened cases for the toons. Guy wouldn't let me open them as they haven't done their reset yet! So bummed out

Comment

• Originally posted by abuthemagician View Post
        Just had my hands on both unopened cases for the toons. Guy wouldn't let me open them as they haven't done their reset yet! So bummed out
        guessing he wouldn't let you buy them either?
        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
          I found some of these for an overseas friend today. I LOVE that the toons are back! Sure hope to see some NEW cars. I am also happy to see someone at Mattel decided to pack Manji AWESOME side out this time around lol
          I'm finally getting out to Walmart tomorrow, hope to find these or see at least some sign of them coming soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by iopl3887 View Post
            Wow, That's pretty hilarious. If I was you id've put them on the pegs for the person who was too lazy to do it themselves. xD
            I've straightened the cars and planes display so many times I wish I could put out the resets :P I enjoy putting them on the pegs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
              There is 1 Peg for Deluxes right now at my WM. Each Peg holds no more than 4 Deluxe Cars, so when on earth will they ever reorder if each Case of Deluxes has 6 in them?
              thats a similar problem at my Walmart. They have all the monster truck mater toon deluxes that have been pegwarmers forever. :/ Nothing new, has been put out cept for waiter mater.

Comment

• Found Jan, Sun wing, and 2014 Tokyo Mater diecasts, 2014 haulers (no Dinoco), WM PA.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                  How did your camp out go???

Not so good lol. After going back 3-4 times and waiting for them to put them out per the employees recommendation, I decided to ask another employee to scan the peg to tell me how many they had of the singles - "none in Stock, but they are on order" lol. I did get the two buses that were just put on the pegs - have since traded them for the Mack hauler that I don't think is coming to our Walmart
                  Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

• Found a few Emmanuel and some Tokyo Toons for friends in need yesterday. One found 1 hauler ... so if the stores I visited have put the out, they are selling well! It is great o see things picking up with cars again!!

Comment

• Checked 3 more Walmarts today. Still no sign of dump bins or haulers (0-for-11), another missed Emmanuel case (0-for-3), but I did find the new Toons and picked up all 5 for the kids.

Also popped into a Kmart yesterday. They had a new deluxe case, but it was the Chuck & Nelson case.

Comment

• Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
                        Awesome Jeff!! Found one here in VA as well, torn card back but it will have to do for now...
                        hey KK&PP_cars I need to PM you but your box is full.

Comment

• Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
                          Found a few Emmanuel and some Tokyo Toons for friends in need yesterday. One found 1 hauler ... so if the stores I visited have put the out, they are selling well! It is great o see things picking up with cars again!!
                          The Haulers do seem to be selling well, I was at WM yesturday and only saw one of each of the three haulers on the shelf, the rest had sold. Still waiting to see the Tokyo toons and the new deluxe Emmanual

Comment

• Stopped at one Indianapolis Target store yesterday on the way back from my wife's parents... Pegs and shelves were full of pegwarmers... I did find 1 Chuck Choke Cables on a peg and bought it... no sign of Neon Racers... the only 2014 singles were 3 McQueen and 1 Hydraulic Ramone... loads of Deluxe Nelson Blindspot.

The trip down (or home) is a lot quicker when I don't stop at 8 to 10 stores looking for Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                              Stopped at one Indianapolis Target store yesterday on the way back from my wife's parents... Pegs and shelves were full of pegwarmers... I did find 1 Chuck Choke Cables on a peg and bought it... no sign of Neon Racers... the only 2014 singles were 3 McQueen and 1 Hydraulic Ramone... loads of Deluxe Nelson Blindspot.

The trip down (or home) is a lot quicker when I don't stop at 8 to 10 stores looking for Cars.
                              I went to 5 Targets yesterday and no sign of neon cars at all.
                              RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

• Originally posted by RBCars77 View Post
                                I went to 5 Targets yesterday and no sign of neon cars at all.
                                I talked about this in the Neon thread...I found out that they are on the plans to put on the shelves on the 23rd, but there is nothing on the boxes tht say they can't sell them early. None of the ones I went to (can't remember if it was 2 or 3 different ones) had any issues selling them to me from the stockroom.

Comment

Working...
                                X