No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - February 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaa Reesu is a single? Dont remember seeing that, the Dragon LMQ also has oil stains in this 3 pack.

Comment

• Kaa Reesu is pictured on the back of the Tokyo Mater toons. Also, though what is listed as Dragon LMQ looks more like Dragon LMQ with oil stains if you look at the expression so who knows?

Comment

• I can confirm that Dragon McQueen w/ Oil stains is in the 3 pack along with Kaa.

Found them this morning and 3 cars I don't need it was an easy pass for $17. I might have bought it if they switched out Yokoza. Seriously? How many people on this board need another Yokoza after we just got him in a 2 pack not 3 months ago? Put Cho in there. There are too many different Tokyo Mater cars to do repeats already.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by RBCars77 View Post
          I wonder what the Super Chase of the case is though...
          I'm wondering as well, and only mentioning it since Met speculated that the new case has a Super Chase twin back when he first reported it over on TakeFive.

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
            I can confirm that Dragon McQueen w/ Oil stains is in the 3 pack along with Kaa.

Found them this morning and 3 cars I don't need it was an easy pass for $17. I might have bought it if they switched out Yokoza. Seriously? How many people on this board need another Yokoza after we just got him in a 2 pack not 3 months ago? Put Cho in there. There are too many different Tokyo Mater cars to do repeats already.
            Why O why doesn't the Uk get these ??

Comment

• I found these at target today

Comment

• Awesome still don't understand the Spanish words on the table with Guido. Well........ I kind of do, Guido only speaks Spanish in the movie so that's why the sign is in Spanish, but its McQueen's team so it should be in English. Whatever, still like it just wish it was in English.

Comment

• Originally posted by DraculaMater123 View Post
                  Awesome still don't understand the Spanish words on the table with Guido. Well........ I kind of do, Guido only speaks Spanish in the movie so that's why the sign is in Spanish, but its McQueen's team so it should be in English. Whatever, still like it just wish it was in English.
                  Pretty sure Guido speaks Italian..

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                    I found these at target today

Congrats on finding the new Case! I'm still on the hunt for the previous one..

Comment

• Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                      Congrats on finding the new Case! I'm still on the hunt for the previous one..
                      thanks

I'm still hoping to find the cora/cartney case

maybe if my walmarts ever get any new product lol

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                        I found these at target today

Cool cars...looking forward to that spanish sign...

Comment

• whoops..........

Comment

• Great finds, carslover!

Posted on the PCD Facebook page... someone in Maryland found Toon singles - Patokaa and Kaa Reesu - at Walmart.

I did stop at a few stores this weekend... Bought 2 Timothy Twostroke singles and a 2013 cardback Flo at a Target store... bought a few new Planes singles (Sun Wing and Jan)...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• My last three days of hunting:

(also picked up a few N2O Cola, Timothy Twostroke and new Toons)

Comment

• Nice finds everyone
                                Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Working...
                                X