No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - February 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet finds!! Sure hope the Chase Lee case and new 2 packs hit down here in FLA sooooooooooon!

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
      I can confirm that Dragon McQueen w/ Oil stains is in the 3 pack along with Kaa.

Found them this morning and 3 cars I don't need it was an easy pass for $17. I might have bought it if they switched out Yokoza. Seriously? How many people on this board need another Yokoza after we just got him in a 2 pack not 3 months ago? Put Cho in there. There are too many different Tokyo Mater cars to do repeats already.
      totally agreed, they could of put in Yojimbo or Tabinu like be real Mattel
      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
        I found these at target today

very cool! Definitely want Lee Race.. not sure about Guido, I've got 2 varieties already :P
        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Finally found the Glow cars at a target near canton mass. Also got the Shu 2 pack and the new Paris 2 pack as well. Best part was that the Shu and Paris 2 packs weren't listed in the system and the guy rang them up as $4.99 each which is the price of the Glow singles! As for the glow cars I got the 4 pack and the other singles, didn't get any duplicates. If anyone wants me to source the glow ones for them I can do it. I work for a AV / Access control / Video Security company and travel all over New England as part of my job so I try to hit various stores in the same vicinity as the clients I am at

Comment

• Great finds guys !!

Comment

• has anyone got a list of the 2014 range of card backs please

Comment

• http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...list-by-series

Comment

• My Target had the regular Cars singles marked down to $3.09, today. Lucked into most of 2013 Case R. Paveone seemed to be missing, but I'm not complaining.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcamdenlane View Post
                    My Target had the regular Cars singles marked down to $3.09, today. Lucked into most of 2013 Case R. Paveone seemed to be missing, but I'm not complaining.
                    Everybody should keep a copy of this pic on there phone for price matches!! Its good for a month

Comment

• Found wave 2 at a Walmart in Winchester, VA.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Awesome find Bobbyjack

Comment

• Found at Walmart this morning. Left wheel well Guido for the next collector.
                          Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                            Found wave 2 at a Walmart in Winchester, VA.
                            Have not seen them yet down in this part of the state....nice!

Comment

• Nice finds guys!

Comment

• Anyone else find the way they packaged Matthew McCrew a bit odd looking?

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Working...
                                X