• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Here's what I bought:
    [/URL]
    Nice haul!
    Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Great Finds

Comment

The good thing about most Walmarts & Targets is that they're set up just the same, making it easy to find the toy sections. You could tell me that photo above is from my closest Walmart and I would completely believe you. Exact same setup, but I haven't been by lately to see if mine has that nice dump bin yet.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I was in my closest Target last week and unfortunately they apparently got stuck with a leftovers repack case (or a return from a collector). There were 10 Alex Carvilles and 5 Mildred Bylanes hanging on the pegs, out of about 30 Cars total. The pegs had been practically empty since Christmas.

Comment

Went back to Walmart this morning to pick up another Acer with headset... and look what I found on the pegs:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

That's great Chris. Congrats!!!

Comment

chris, I hope these are going to fit into your new gaff!

gaff = house = pad , etc

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                chris, I hope these are going to fit into your new gaff!

gaff = house = pad , etc

We made an offer on a house last night... waiting to hear back... there will be room for my Cars... but I'm still going to downsize part of the collection.

Thanks for the congratulations... it had been so long since I'd found new Cars in a store.

Thanks for the info, boogity... every so often I think it would be neat to have a topic where we could inform others as to what words are what in various countries.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Congrats on the finds

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                    Here is the Walmart Cars/Planes dump bin - it was at the back of Toys, closest to the Automotive area:

Here's what I bought:

I see they have raised the price of singles
                    and i'll be interested to see if this dump bin is found by others
                    no sign of it in my walmarts
                    I talked to the toy mgr at one walmart and she said she knows nothing about the dump bin
                    and needs the singles to fill her empty pegs
                    so I don't know if i'll see them or not

Comment

no new singles to be found
                      but I did get these today

Comment

For those not on the Facebook page, we found these today at kmart. $8.99 though!

Also had a fresh case Q that I filled the pegs with for the employees. Left Ichigo and Ruka since we had them already and are going really cheap on eBay.
                        Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Originally posted by All4Mase View Post
                          For those not on the Facebook page, we found these today at kmart. $8.99 though!

Also had a fresh case Q that I filled the pegs with for the employees. Left Ichigo and Ruka since we had them already and are going really cheap on eBay.
                          nice find

now we know Emmanuel is in case J

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                            nice find

now we know Emmanuel is in case J
                            Even though these are the first buses we've found, I was hoping for it to be a jungle miles case because I read somewhere on t5ad that it was supposed to be first to market at a kmart.

Comment

Originally posted by All4Mase View Post
                              Even though these are the first buses we've found, I was hoping for it to be a jungle miles case because I read somewhere on t5ad that it was supposed to be first to market at a kmart.
                              I have a feeling that when kmart gets the jungle miles case they may have more of Emmanuel
                              but you never know
                              mattel changes their plans at any given time
                              Last edited by carslover; 02-04-2014, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Man, I need to get out and hunt for that bus and more Case U extras. That dump bin looks awesome...they should fill it up with the new cases, W and Y too.

Incredible finds guys.
                                -Steve
                                AKA Tmremote

Comment

Working...
                                X