Recent Finds - February 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DjB View Post
    Anyone else find the way they packaged Matthew McCrew a bit odd looking?
    Yeah..when I saw the first one I thought it was an error, but it's not..that flag doesnt leave enough room for the actual car. And you could imagine what he would look like in a deluxe package lol
    It looks weird but they had to do it that way..sad, really.
    -Steve
    AKA Tmremote

Comment

• found this today

from the back it looks like the other 3 3packs are just repeats from last year

Comment

• Funny story at Target. I went and looked in the toy section. They had Megan Carrar! Too bad her package was all bent up. Then, I asked an employee about the Neons. He checked on his scanner and he said they had 11 in stock. We went hunting for them, and sadly didn't find anything.
        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Got a call from my local Hot Wheels friend this morning as I was heading to take Holley to the vet... Meijer had put out a new case of singles... He got Lizzie, Wheel Well Guido, and Matthew True Blue McGrew for me... I stopped on my way to work and bought these 2:

The Chase Car was gone - I'm sure the Toy department worker who takes all the good Hot Wheels out of the cases before putting them on the pegs helped himself to the Chase Car.

I left Carla... and I'm one and done on these 2.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Good to hear that stores other than Walmart are getting this case...found one case so far, Lizzie was missing but the chase was there...

Comment

• Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
              Good to hear that stores other than Walmart are getting this case...found one case so far, Lizzie was missing but the chase was there...
              Wish that were the case in my area. The 4 Targets I go to still have their pegs full of 2013 singles.

Comment

• Originally posted by LMQ702 View Post
                Wish that were the case in my area. The 4 Targets I go to still have their pegs full of 2013 singles.
                Time to buy them all up and return to a distant target lol
                Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

• I found a few new cars today

Comment

• Nice score there Carslover

Comment

• Got international Cora copper in woolworths, melbourne today.

Seems Aus has international cards this year after years of American cards.

I left no stall, snot rod, mater with headset, suki, filmore, and others on the pegs.

Price has gone up to Aus$11 now (US$10).

Comment

• crickey almighty , how much did that little lot cost you!

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                          I found a few new cars today
                          few.

Talk about few, I've bought seven Cars since December.

Congrats on all the cool Neons!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                            few.

Talk about few, I've bought seven Cars since December.

Congrats on all the cool Neons!
                            I bought 2 since Dec.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                              crickey almighty , how much did that little lot cost you!
                              about $275

Comment

• Looks like all my moaning and complaining finally paid off today! Got all of these at WM about an hour ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X