X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
    TRU in Austria (Looks like a US version of GGG?):

How many of those were released. One? Wow pretty cool find
    Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Great finds, everyone.... I've found no new Cars in stores... I need Cora, Cartney, Fiber Fuel (may have one pending), No Stall, and the Super Chase Luigi and Guido.

And while I'd hoped to find a Super Chase Trike at Aldi, that didn't happen.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Drove all over jersey looking for a trike Feldman but I think scavenger got them all Did find some of the new rescue bots. Perfect gift for my kids after being away from home for a week

Comment

Nice little find on the Gold Coast, Australia this morning

SAM_0069_zps148c6265.jpg

Comment

Stopped at about 8 stores yesterday on our way to and from Columbus, Ohio... I found and bought 2 Chase Magen at 1 of 2 Aldi stores... the other had just one purple Ramone... Neither of 2 Walmart stores had much of anything - one only had 1 Francesco on the pegs... 2 Target stores - I found Emmanuel but left it along with leftover singles from the RPM case... 2 Kmart stores had next to no stock...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Here I thought this would be the big weekend bust out for Walmart since Easter is around the corner. Friday night and earlier in the week we see pallets upon pallets of new toys in the aisles to be stocked. A new planes case, tons of dump bins and special displays for toys for Easter.

No new cars. Not even Toons which are pretty much sold out in every Walmart across the country.

I know we get cycles where each chain sort if gets their day in the sun. Unfortunately it is Targets turn. Unfortunate because most of the Targets around me are jam packed with old cars. Kmart has nothing, TRU is dribbling out 1 case every 2 weeks at 5.99 a car. Aldi gave us the Trike case, which was great, but it means no new cars. When the only place I can reasonably hunt to find new cars is grocery and Walgreens because they are cheaper than TRU, you know it is a dismal period for collecting. In spite of that, somehow I managed 2 No Stalls, 2 Fiber Fuels, Cartney Carsper, Cora Copper, and Mathew True Blue over the last week or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
                Here I thought this would be the big weekend bust out for Walmart since Easter is around the corner. Friday night and earlier in the week we see pallets upon pallets of new toys in the aisles to be stocked. A new planes case, tons of dump bins and special displays for toys for Easter.

No new cars. Not even Toons which are pretty much sold out in every Walmart across the country.

I know we get cycles where each chain sort if gets their day in the sun. Unfortunately it is Targets turn. Unfortunate because most of the Targets around me are jam packed with old cars. Kmart has nothing, TRU is dribbling out 1 case every 2 weeks at 5.99 a car. Aldi gave us the Trike case, which was great, but it means no new cars. When the only place I can reasonably hunt to find new cars is grocery and Walgreens because they are cheaper than TRU, you know it is a dismal period for collecting. In spite of that, somehow I managed 2 No Stalls, 2 Fiber Fuels, Cartney Carsper, Cora Copper, and Mathew True Blue over the last week or so.

Just found Case W and a sidekick for a brand new Case of Planes with Tsubasa in it at Walmart yesterday. What, is my Walmart the only one in the country getting anything new in or something?

Comment

You aren't the only one, but when the whole NYC area and the whole Washington DC area and maybe even all of the Easy coast is seeing nothing at Walmart there is something systematic there.

Comment

Just stopped at my local Aldi and snagged 2 trike and a shiney wax. Left a Magen and a couple Carla with flames. Now I officially have something to post on the trade page.

Comment

Pretty nice finds. I'll take neons and toons any day....

Sorry for the crappy pic...can't get the right lighting nowadays.
                      -Steve
                      AKA Tmremote

Comment

Just bought Emmanuel. Pretty small but cute.

EDIT:

Last edited by iopl3887; 04-06-2014, 08:46 PM.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Nice finds, everyone! I have not found anything new recently, however.

Comment

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post

besides the Trike I scored at Aldi, and Mach/Shu last week at Target, its been slowl. WM have been dry of everything, looks like WM isn't gonna restock the toons?
                            "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

TRU

Comment

pick ups.jpg
                                The 2 Trike and Shiney Wax were from yesterday at Aldi.
                                The others are from TRU today.
                                How do I enlarge pics?

Comment

Working...
                                X