No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - April 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would gladly trade in my Lizzie's for that kind of find.

We are getting case Y, some W, but no A or B.

Comment

• 7 Guido and Luigis???? WOW

Comment

• Odisn throw me on your shopping list too please!! :-)

TRU and Kohls are the only hot spots in my area right now..aside from some Neons returning, Target is a wasteland of things I dont need!

Kohls today:

Target Yesterday:

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
          Odisn throw me on your shopping list too please!! :-)

TRU and Kohls are the only hot spots in my area right now..aside from some Neons returning, Target is a wasteland of things I dont need!

Kohls today:

Target Yesterday:
          lol its funny how Emmanuel and John Lassetire are good finds but after you have them they just become part of the wasteland :P
          "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
            lol its funny how Emmanuel and John Lassetire are good finds but after you have them they just become part of the wasteland :P
            My Kmart has had an Emmanuel pegwarming for 4 weeks now.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• It appears to me that the first store(s) to get a new Car sell them quickly... they become pegwarmers quickly.

I've seen and left Emmanuel at Dayton/Cincinnati/Columbus Target stores and the local Kmart... case assortments with that include quantities of only one new Car are hurting the collector market.

Great finds, odisn!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                It appears to me that the first store(s) to get a new Car sell them quickly... they become pegwarmers quickly.

I've seen and left Emmanuel at Dayton/Cincinnati/Columbus Target stores and the local Kmart... case assortments with that include quantities of only one new Car are hurting the collector market.

Great finds, odisn!

at this point I have left at least 2 dozen emmanuels

they are in all my stores

waiting to see some new singles

Comment

• Even John & Nancy are starting to warm the pegs around here.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                    at this point I have left at least 2 dozen emmanuels

they are in all my stores

waiting to see some new singles
                    Emmanuel has been rare around here but I haven't seen any new singles at Target recently. Not even bothering with WM at the moment
                    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Thought I would buy all the Emmanuel's I would find, but I too have seen and left a lot of them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• It's funny how perception plays a role too. I probably picked up 6 or more Chuck Choke Cables when you found literally one at a time. Emmanuel was so tough to get initially, I only found 3. When it was clear Emmannuel was going to be plentiful I stopped buying immediately. I stopped to look at the cars I overbuy and almost all of them are one to a case, chase, or tough to find. The exceptions to that rule are cars that I just think are cool.

Comment

Working...
                        X