No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - June 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My target has the planes microdrifters on clearance for $2.98 each. Bought one of each pack. Couldn't find the pack with Sun Wing but oh well... If I see it again I will likely grab it...

Comment

I am new to collecting these diecast cars. My 2 year old loves them and I have been searching high and low for different ones. I came across a bunch I did not have yet yesterday at a Wal-Mart and bought them. Are any of these harder to find ones and worth buying extras to sell or trade?

Brent Mustangbuger
      Mel Dorado
      Boost w/ flames
      Komodo
      Kaa Reesu
      N2O Cola No.68
      Streets of Japan (box of 3)
      Tokyo Race Party (box of 3)
      Hydraulic Ramone
      DJ w/ flames

Also found at Meijer today:
      FinnMcMissile
      Finn Mcmissile/Tomber 2 pack

Comment

Originally posted by FordTough View Post
        I am new to collecting these diecast cars. My 2 year old loves them and I have been searching high and low for different ones. I came across a bunch I did not have yet yesterday at a Wal-Mart and bought them. Are any of these harder to find ones and worth buying extras to sell or trade?

Brent Mustangbuger
        Mel Dorado
        Boost w/ flames
        Komodo
        Kaa Reesu
        N2O Cola No.68
        Streets of Japan (box of 3)
        Tokyo Race Party (box of 3)
        Hydraulic Ramone
        DJ w/ flames

Also found at Meijer today:
        FinnMcMissile
        Finn Mcmissile/Tomber 2 pack
        Welcome FordTough, I hope you find as much pleasure in collecting as your son does playing with them. Although releases seem to be different depending on your location. From our area I'd say Komodo, kaa reesu, and Mel Dorado would be the harder ones to find since they were older releases that were re-released. That being said, I have been fortunate to find or trade for those already
        Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Aussie target has the new deluxe case now.

Got Nelson, Grem, Miles and towin.

Comment

Nice way to end June...
            I finally found all 3 deluxes I had been looking for in Target; Towin' Eoin, Wild Miles, and Grem w/ Camera. I had already found Eoin and Grem in 2 different TRUs but didn't buy them because they were $10. Finding all 3 for $6 each in Target was much nicer.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
            X