Recent Finds - June 2014 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - June 2014 Trades and Online Purchases

Please post your June 2014 trades and online purchases in this thread... many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Got an amazing package today from pirelliboy (with bonus LMQ Mickey Mouse thingy)!

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
      Got an amazing package today from pirelliboy (with bonus LMQ Mickey Mouse thingy)!

Wow - what a brilliant package! Rollin Bowlin Mater, Blu-Ray McQueen, Paul Valdez, Darrel Cartrip Lights and Sounds, and a jet...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Just got our end of a trade with Troy Dodd from the buy/sell fb group. Pretty excited about getting the last racer I need!

Also got a Kaa Reesu from Jeff, and a couple maters from Jesse (CarsinCali)
        Last edited by All4Mase; 06-08-2014, 07:07 PM.
        Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Nice package All4Mase!!!
          -Steve
          AKA Tmremote

Comment

Cool Super Chase and Re-Tread, All4Mase!
            Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Nice packages ferris and all4mase

Comment

great additions ferris and all4mase

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                  Wow - what a brilliant package! Rollin Bowlin Mater, Blu-Ray McQueen, Paul Valdez, Darrel Cartrip Lights and Sounds, and a jet...
                  The last 3 potty training rewards selected by my son: Stu Bop, Paul Valdez and Lights & Sounds Darrel (the other two items have been placed in display cases, not in the rewards tub)!

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                    The last 3 potty training rewards selected by my son: Stu Bop, Paul Valdez and Lights & Sounds Darrel (the other two items have been placed in display cases, not in the rewards tub)!
                    haha that's definitely good motivation for the kid to use the potty
                    "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Finally landed the Boot Camp set!!

And an Eoin...

Comment

Nice score Jim!!! Great set, I love that one.
                        -Steve
                        AKA Tmremote

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                          Finally landed the Boot Camp set!!

And an Eoin...

Great additions, Scavenger! I remember when the boot camp set first came out... I wasn't sure it would show up in all stores so I had a few shipped to me from TRU's website... it didn't take long to become a pegwarmer, even with 3 new Cars (out of 5) and the first Sarge in a long time... eventually they discounted it to $24.98 (1/2 price)... and it still stayed on shelves for a long time... Mattel must have bought them back from TRU; I've not seen any in stores for quite a while.

Comment

Amazing that it warmed the shelves for so long, but yet so many people still need!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                              Amazing that it warmed the shelves for so long, but yet so many people still need!!
                              I wonder if the same thing will end up happening with the Kit Revster set that seems to be warming the shelves at all my Targets. Lots of good cars in that one!

Comment

Working...
                              X