My cool find today!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My cool find today!!!

My wife wanted to visit her friend in the burbs today, so was made to tag along with our 2 sons.
    There was a church garage sale near bye so I took a walk over; do my eyes deceive me!
    There amongst a bunch of broken toys is a Luigi's Casa Della Tires Playset in the box!!!
    Its in great condition and all the parts are there- available for trade if anyone needs one

now that is what I call a find!
    that reminds me, ru5ty had a similar experience with a flos v8 cafe a while back, only problem was a 2 year old just beat him to it, perishing kid!

Comment

Found a Supercharged Flo's V8 Cafe in Toys R Us back in January. Since we started collecting Cars, that is the only one of the four original playsets I have ever seen in any store. So of course I bought it. It has been sitting out on the downstairs Coffee Table ever since.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Mattel could have made a lot more money had they created playsets for additional Radiator Springs buildings... Sarge's... Fillmore's... the Courthouse... Doc's... the Cozy Cone... the Wheel Well... and other vacant buildings... GotFrank has made some incredible custom buildings - I have traded for 3 of them... but there's many more I wish I had.

Congratulations on your great find, Conrad!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Chris, what buildings do you need?
          I have a scale model building software program that allows you to make any type of building and add graphics, textures etc
          I can try to create something for you that you could then print and paste onto foamboard or cardboard

Comment

I'm still torn between buildign Luigi's, Flo's and the Curio shop and buying them (not that I've seen any of these 3 in stores.

I think I'll eventually go for the build option, but Flo's looks like it may be difficult...

Comment

I would love to try to build the different buildings but my kids are too little and I am afraid they would get smashed. Our Flo's V-8 Cafe seems to have been built on a fault line and is subject to numerous Earthquakes. It ends up off the coffee table and onto the floor quite often. Luckily I haven't had to glue anything back together yet but I know that day will come soon...

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
              X