Recent Finds - August 2014 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - August 2014 Trades and Online Purchases

Please post your August 2014 trades and online purchases in this thread... many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Here's my newest custom... a very special Nathan's Playroom custom from 2012...

I also received a great package from Ferris today... a complete great condition Rollin Bowlin Mater:

Note the KB Toys sticker on the blister - I wish I'd have bought these when I saw them in stores as they were going out of business.

I've had the Mater in a display case as well as an unopened box set, but I'm thrilled to have one that I can put on display.

Many thanks, Ferris!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

great additions cac1959

Comment

Nice additions!
        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

my SDCC neon racers have arrived

Comment

Site to store. Arrived yesterday, picked up today...

Comment

That set looks cool! Might have to get one myself.
              Kenny, age 13

Comment

Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
                Site to store. Arrived yesterday, picked up today...
                Nice! Now that I know site-to-store works fast I'm headed to the website right now!

Comment

I went ahead and ordered on the site to home; with the order being over $50 it was free shipping... and it took 3 days.

They come 6 to a case:

Shifty Sidewinder and McQueen look identical to the singles:

Back of the box:

UPC:

I like Ramone:

Comment

Great stuff guys! I found the Rollin Bowlin Mater set at a car boot sale incomplete, the die-cast mater was long gone. Still, it's a fun set with lights and sounds plus any car can cascade into the ten pins (or seven in this case!) for a strike! I love the SDCC Neon set too. But I would be too afraid to de-cloth mine for fear I would never get it to go back to how it was. I understand Mattel answered this concern by adding re-wrap instructions but still, I would be nervous un-wrapping it! As for the RS 500 pack, I hope they arrive in the U.K soon, Ramone looks just fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                      Great stuff guys! I found the Rollin Bowlin Mater set at a car boot sale incomplete, the die-cast mater was long gone. Still, it's a fun set with lights and sounds plus any car can cascade into the ten pins (or seven in this case!) for a strike! I love the SDCC Neon set too. But I would be too afraid to de-cloth mine for fear I would never get it to go back to how it was. I understand Mattel answered this concern by adding re-wrap instructions but still, I would be nervous un-wrapping it! As for the RS 500 pack, I hope they arrive in the U.K soon, Ramone looks just fantastic!
                      that is why I got 2 neon sets

one to unwrap and one to leave mint

Comment

ramone has arrived

Comment

Nice purchase, Carslover! I hope those sets show up in stores soon.
                          Kenny, age 13

Comment

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
                            Nice purchase, Carslover! I hope those sets show up in stores soon.
                            thanks

they might start showing up when the walmart resets are done

it was free shipping over $50

so this was easier than hunting them all down

Comment

Do you know how much they cost online?

Thanks!
                              Kenny, age 13

Comment

Working...
                              X