HYDRAULIC RAMONE 1
    RACE TEAM FILLMORE (with Headset) 1
    BOOST (with Flames) 1
    ALBERTO 1
    SPARE O MINT No. 93 1
    TIMOTHY TWOSTROKE 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
      That's a bit unusual - a case hits the UK before the US. Happy for you guys! Nice finds!
      About time we got something first, lets hope this wave starts like back to the start of lenti midnight blue days and the first case with Hydraulic Ramone w/metallic finish! Was inundated with requests for those to trade from the US (those were the days)

Great find Mark, love the Lotus... found the blue surf Kool Kombi in Tesco. Cant wait to find the Lotus...

Comment

• Picked up Pulaski today for £5 in Asda, just need case y now!

Comment

• Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
          Picked up Pulaski today for £5 in Asda, just need case y now!
          Nice find, My ASDA is useless :-(

Comment

• Yeah, my two local ones are too, I had to travel a fair bit to visit this one. The assistant bought him out from the back after taking a look for me.

Comment

• Will head down again, tomorrow. Fingers crossed

Comment

• Found tattoo Sally and Alberto in Asda today - even better was the £4 price tag!

Comment

• Nice finds and a nice price to match.

Comment

• found b and m exclusive at 19.99, its a battery operated carrera slot car set with 1.43 silver francesco and mcq, quite nice
                    also found in home bargains the flo action shifter set at 12.99, they also had some planes sets , cant rem what they were
                    also found an absolute s..hole display of cars in tru, no change there then

Comment

• TRU has lots of rykers in (£14.00ea) and they are currently on bogohp, which makes them £10.50ea if you get two f&r deluxes. They also have a new planes set with mayday in it, nothing exclusive that I could see however.

Comment

• In addition to ASDA, Wilkinson have now got the latest 998Y case. However, all the stores I've visited recently only put out about six cars. I think this has been reported on here before?

Some stores will get a full case and others will share a case with two or three other local stores!

Have there been any other siting's of the 998W case anywhere else other than ASDA, TRU and Smyths?

Have there been any other siting's of the 998Y case anywhere else other than ASDA and Wilkinsons (or Wilko as they have rebranded themselves)?

Bentall's, part of the Fenwick's group have got the latest deluxe case with Alfredo (£10.49).

Comment

• Not seen 998Y anywhere yet, ,my local Asda just bought out some old 2012 carded stock! Although this appears to have become common as seen the same in Tesco, Sainsburys and Morrisons over the last two weeks

Tesco still have 2 for £15 on Deluxe, although the large one I was in today listed them individually at £11 rather than £12. They also had reduced the Radiator 500 series down to £7 from £8.

998W I have seen also in The Entertainer, but certainly wasn't a full box, so may have been shared between stores.

Comment

• I found these Cars model kits in Toymaster at the weekend, not previously seen them before. They were priced at £4.99 each and looked okay. Would have got them but mainly collect die-cast so I had to leave them behind. Thought they were worth a post though:

Cheers!

Comment

• these , along with planes have been in the model shop in the city centre for quite a while now, started of at 6.99, now 4.99, gave them a miss as they look pretty wee

Comment

• Found Lil dipper f&r deluxe in TRU today. It was the last day of the bogohp so I got another ryker if anyone wants him at cost (£10.50) plus postage?

Comment

Working...
                                X