Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2014 Finds - Part 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2014 Finds - Part 2

Continue posting your Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2014 finds in this thread... many thanks.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Finding cars would be a start, bit of a dry spot in my Area at the moment

Comment

I found 2x the Tokyo mater 3 pack in one of my local Asda's today. I'm not sure what I had missed - is it the mater the greater 3 pack that has mater, Mia and Tia? Either way, when I got it scanned to check for future shipments, I was told it was a discontinued line and there would be no more. It appears that not every Asda is getting these box sets and if the ones that do only get the one shipment, it seems like there won't be many around to be had 😔.

Comment

On another note, I'm not sure if this has already been covered before, but if not, it may be worth knowing for some of you that home sense is a sister company of TKMAXX and as such is supplied with the same toy lines. As cars two packs and hot wheels retro have been found in TKMAXX, it may be worth checking if you have a home sense nearby and are on the hunt.

Comment

My wife found Louis larue in Asda yesterday. Holley w/ screen was there also but we left her and always have as she doesn't appeal.
          Has anyone posted the full case contents of this louis case yet - are there any other new cars to be found?

Comment

Great find Birch Tiger and thanks for the heads up. I have been looking forward to seeing this one for a while, will be searching for him now I know he has arrived at these shores. I believe Louis is one per case so I can guess the rest / majority of this case will be nothing but more peg warmers.

Comment

Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
              My wife found Louis larue in Asda yesterday. Holley w/ screen was there also but we left her and always have as she doesn't appeal.
              Has anyone posted the full case contents of this louis case yet - are there any other new cars to be found?

Great find.
              Was it Ł5.97 in your Asda as well?

Comment

I'm afraid so, all of my Asda's have upped to 5.97 and yet they sell the Tokyo singles for Ł5 and the brand new f&r diecasts for Ł5 - makes so sense to me! I saw luis again in another Asda today but left him for 5.97, hopefully no one will have any problems finding him!

Comment

Louis Larue found at Asda Slough.

Comment

Nice finds. Only because my son was with me, picked up three of the radiator springs 500 cars in a Toymaster today in Whitby.

Back in the south tomorrow, so will see if my Asda has anything which I seriously doubt, as they haven't had any of the Tokyo series unless they waited for me to leave the area!

Comment

Originally posted by foxrfc View Post
                      Nice finds. Only because my son was with me, picked up three of the radiator springs 500 cars in a Toymaster today in Whitby.

Back in the south tomorrow, so will see if my Asda has anything which I seriously doubt, as they haven't had any of the Tokyo series unless they waited for me to leave the area!

I had a drive around South/South West London. I visited five ASDAs.

All I found were a couple of Tokyo Mater singles and a couple of standard singles that looked like they'd been there ages.

One store's toy department was such a mess, it looked like a war zone!

I've only seen one Todd in the wild, which I bought. I didn't even see that many remnants of his case. I've seen three Denise's and two Alexander's (which I left as we've got one of each).

Are Mattel reducing the number of each case?

Comment

I've found Tokyo mater singles in Asda Fareham, Asda lower earley (reading), Asda Basingstoke and Asda Farnborough. Not seen patokaa yet but managed to get kyandee for my daughter. I've seen Todd in the wild about 5 times, and Hugo a lot more, Denise only twice. If anyone wants me to pick up anything and post on let me know. Interestingly, I've only seen the Tokyo mater boxsets in one of those Asda's and the shelf label with no stock in another. Does anyone know of any other Walmart boxsets on uk shores in asda other than the Tokyo mater/manji/teki one, as that's all I've seen 4 times - am I missing other ones?

Comment

Found Todd, Denise and Hugo in TRU today so that could be the place to try if you're still on the hunt for any of those.

Comment

If anyone comes across a todd and Hugo and doesn't mind purchasing them on my behalf I would be most grateful

Comment

Update from my local Asda - no cars whatsoever. They now have received Planes F&R stuff, but none of the original Planes series

Comment

Working...
                              X