Recent Finds - November 2014 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Came home from getting my wife's parents this afternoon to find a great package from Get Me Collectibles waiting for me... the 4 new Cars from case L, Jonathan Shiftko, Interview Francesco, Henri Motisse, and Chase Marco and Marcella... I'm looking forward to opening up a set and taking pictures.

Many thanks, Get Me Collectibles!
    that's a nice addition Chris

Comment

Great Additions!

Comment

I am looking forward to seeing your pictures too. Excellent additions and the final piece of the puzzle for 2014. I can't wait to see the 4 new cars from this case, hopefully soon! Great scores once again

Comment

Is interview francesco a super chase and marco/marcella a regular chase?

Comment

Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
            Is interview francesco a super chase and marco/marcella a regular chase?
            interview Francesco is not a chase

marco/marcella is a regular chase

"ciao" Francesco is the super chase

Comment

Ah, thanks carslover, I was mixing it up with ciao Francesco. What is different about interview Francesco - eye expression or something major?

Comment

Ah, thanks carslover, I was mixing it up with ciao Francesco. What is different about interview Francesco - eye expression or something major?
                Yea, the only difference between Interview Francesco and regular Francesco is the mouth/eye expression just like he was in the beginning of the movie. Very similar to Palace Danger Finn, released last year.
                Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

it is just Francesco with an open mouth

Comment

Great, thanks. Sound like an easy miss for us, I have enough Francescos in the house as it is!

Comment

I received some amazing customs from Scavenger last week... Here they are:

PixarCarsDiecast.com pickup truck:

He looks nice with the PCD custom racer:

I like the Gold Apple iCar and the Blue Cruisin McQueen:

Blue Cruisin McQueen:

Gold Apple iCar:

Many thanks, Scavenger!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I received a great package from my friend gipsy from Germany today... the 2014 German Mail in promo Car (McQueen with metallic finish and bumper stickers) and the 4 Cars she purchased for me to get the mail in promo:

Very well packaged... quick shipping... great communication... many thanks, gipsy!

One of the regular Lightning McQueen singles will go into the prize tote.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                        X