Recent Finds - December 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - December 2014 Store Purchases

Please post your December 2014 store purchases in this thread... Many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Was a little way out of town today and stopped in a Walmart, nothing crazy, but did pick up Ito San, Patokaa and Father Burke w/ Cardinals.

Comment

Another Case G at my local Target, grabbed Mama and Lizzie...nothing new at Walmart

Comment

Heading up to Michigan this weekend. Hopefully I'll find something while I'm there!

Comment

Found a 2015 Kori Turbowitz in New Hampshire the other night on my way home from a service call. Think I might have all the "unique" cars from the first 2015 case that were not released in 2013/14.

Comment

Cars insanity kicked in again today... I hadn't gone Cars shopping in Dayton for 11 days... Surely that was long enough to find new Cars and Planes at the same stores, right? Wrong... Found a TRU Planes set for $19.98 today and tomorrow... Planes Gift packs for $5 at Meijer... And one Target store brought out a fresh Mama Bernouilli case... And I did finally see Shawn Krash/Sal in a store... Nothing newer... Dadgum...

This is on sale for $19.98 at TRU December 5 and 6:

I thought about buying this but decided $42.99 was too much to spend:

Meijer has Planes Gift Sets for $5 each - one store out of 4 actually had Ishani:

And at a Walmart in Springfield Ohio I actually found Shawn Krash and Sal Machiani:

As we get closer to Christmas, I hope we'll find a Cars dump bin at Walmart like these for Hot Wheels and Planes Fire and Rescue:

There are still so many 2014 Cars we haven't seen in stores, let alone 2015 Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

chris, whats the price of that carrera set,is it 42.99? its 20 quid over here, a b and m exclusive

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                chris, whats the price of that carrera set,is it 42.99? its 20 quid over here, a b and m exclusive
                Yes, that Carrera set was $42.99 at TRU - I left it... in my past experience battery powered race tracks don't perform well.

Comment

Found Jessica and Nate at Walmart along with Mama Bernoulli and flat-eye variant N2O Cola today! First in-store score in a while for me

Comment

Found Race Team Luigi & Guido w/ Headsets at a Walgreens! I guess Walgreens actually got some new merchandise in, usually when I go to my local Walgreens the cars they have are outdated. So if you want to find some Case G, or whatever case Luigi & Guido w/ Headsets are in, check Walgreens.
                    (BTW, Luigi & Guido w/ Headsets was the only car they had at my local store)
                    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Local Walmart full of toons, no other diecast cars to be seen...

Comment

Holy Tokyo Mater Batman! That's almost as bad as one target I go to that has 8 pegs for neons and 2 for regular cars

Comment

That's a lot of Toons!
                          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Also, they should just drop the price on the toons. No sense in charging a premium on something that isn't selling. Same with the Neons.

Comment

Wow so many Toons! I agree with the dumb $1 surcharge.

Comment

Working...
                              X