Recent Finds - December 2014 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - December 2014 Trades and Online Purchases

Please post your December 2014 trades and online purchases in this thread... many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Today's arrivals from Canada:

Planes ordered from Canada TRU website and shipped to a friend. Cars were found in Canada Walmart by same friend and shipped to me with the planes.

Comment

great additions ferris

Comment

Great stuff Ferris!

Awesome package arrived today from our fearless leader cac1958!!! Some great Cars, Lots of stuff for customs, some welcomed additions to my Hot Wheels retro collection...and 2 Cars I have wanted for a long time Muddy Lightning McQueen and Sidewall Shine Promo!
        Oh and can't forget the display cases from Hobby Lobby! Thanks Chris!!

Comment

Great additions, Scavenger!
          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

nice additions scavenger

I see some more Fernando alsono customs coming

Comment

carslover, can you please spell the great mans name correctly!
              its fernando alonso, double world champion,
              Originally posted by carslover View Post
              nice additions scavenger

I see some more Fernando alsono customs coming

Comment

After my 3rd Target.com order I finally got 2 RS LMQs in the red boxes...got these guys all together for a group shot! Loose one is the backdoor China version of the RS LMQ, it is the same as the one in the cardboard boxed version.

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                  After my 3rd Target.com order I finally got 2 RS LMQs in the red boxes...got these guys all together for a group shot! Loose one is the backdoor China version of the RS LMQ, it is the same as the one in the cardboard boxed version.

nice additions,got to get me one of those red box lightning mcqueens

Comment

I received a red box Lightning McQueen from rpag last week... many thanks, Rick!

I also received a set of the 4 new 2015 Movie Moments from Get Me Collectibles yesterday:

Sally and Radiator Springs Lightning McQueen:

Rudy "Easy" Oakes (error) and Easy Idle Pitty:

Francesco Bernoulli and Guiseppe Motorosi:

Chief RPM and Petrol Pulaski:

Normally there are a lot of trades and online purchases during a month... here we are 2 weeks through December and we're still on our first page of 10 comments for the month... there just isn't merchandise being found in stores.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Won this guy from an auction site a few weeks back and he arrived today. Minus his easel sadly but the car is great, looking forward to finding one complete to finish off the Paris Tours Series. Thanks

Comment

Recent trades and online purchases...

From Bumper Save, Rev N Go with rubber tires - will go in my custom GotFrank launcher:

From Get Me Collectibles, Easy Idle Movie Moment (with the correct tires):

From rpag, Lightning McQueen in the red box:

Side by side with the in store version (store version on left, Target.com version on right):

And from KK&PP_Cars, an awesome Chick Hicks/Transberry Juice Movie Moment:

I'd never seen a 2 pack with both Cars the same before, other than the Mia/Tia twins (with different license plates).

Many thanks to all for helping me add to my collection.

Comment

A few more on-line purchases arrived today. I have been after the metallic Miguel for a while to add to the metallic Piston Cup Racer collection.

The un-official purchase: I took a bit of a gamble on the hauler but it is actually very good quality, result!

Comment

Great additions, VANDANCE... I really like(d) the metallic paint racers... once again, Mattel didn't finish the series... Dadgum.

Today I received a package from PCD Facebook member Jan Thomas... inside was an autographed Neon Frosty... I'll add pictures later.

Comment

package from china

Comment

Working...
                              X