Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another expensive find in tru, this time 7 pack tokyo race pack at 39.99 I think, contained bruce boxman and the fiat 500 in blue /white frank, never seen those dudes before, the other cars were thr normal run of the mill stuff

Comment

• I am guessing this set will be on sale after X-mas boogity. I picked up the Neon 4 pack, hydro wheels 4 pack and the Tractor Tipping set all for half price in TRU earlier this year. At nearly 40 quid with just one new vehicle, most people will be put off so suspect the shelf space will be needed and when they don't shift we collectors might just get a good deal! I already have this set but will pick up another if and when the sale starts!

Comment

• in my experience tru dont really reduce much at all, the good thing about them is that they price match

Comment

• Ice Racers now £3.47 in Asda!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dumbleweed View Post
            Ice Racers now £3.47 in Asda!!!!!
            I saw main line Cars were reduced to £5 but £3.47 for an Ice Racer is a great deal. Thanks for the heads up!

Comment

• yep, spotted a dump bin of this stuff at 3.47, gave em a wide birth, still aint seen the toon/short or whatever

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                I saw main line Cars were reduced to £5 but £3.47 for an Ice Racer is a great deal. Thanks for the heads up!

No problem pal

Comment

• Found Brett Warnewagen, Mike Fuse, Ponchy Wipeout's Pitty and Jay W at Disney Store
                  IMG_0142.jpg

Also Found Bob Moter Fan Pack at Toys R Us.
                  IMG_0120.jpg

Comment

• Great finds!!! I am on the look out for those so this is a good sign that hopefully they will be in stock elsewhere soon and 2015 is complete!

Comment

• Brilliant finds, rossibutton! I'm glad to see that 4 pack is available in the UK... Great find on the Brett/Mike/Jay W/Ponchy Wipeout's Pitty Cars as well.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2015 Finds - Part 1

Smyths have the carbon racers in at an eye watering £8.50 each ($12.80 USD). I laughed out loud in shock and disgust and sadly gave them a wide berth,despite how great they looked! On a positive note however, they have all the regular line at £2.50.
                        Last edited by BirchTiger; 12-15-2015, 11:29 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• TKMAXX has the tractor tipping playset with frank for £14.99, the storyteller add on sets for £9.99, and I also saw hydro wheels frank and red for £9.99 each

Comment

• WOW! £8.50 for Carbon Racers, is it the story sets escape from frank playset or the Radiator Springs classic playset you saw in TKMAXX.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure it was the same one that toys r us normally stock so I'm guessing that would be the rs Classic one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Four Car Neon Racer Boxset is reduced to £19.99 in Toys R Us

Comment

Working...
                                X