No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - February 2015 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think any chase or super chase cars have ever been re-released in the exact same format at any time, but there are more qualified people than me on this forum that could confirm that.

Comment

With regards to Chase and Super Chase Cars...

No Super Chase Cars have been officially re-released thus far... a few have been unofficially re-released through eBay sellers from China.

Chase Becky Wheelin and Chase Officer Murakarmi appeared in 2012 case E and also 2012 case G - case G was the same case except it contained a Super Chase Flash in place of one of the more common Cars... There were 3 Chase Becky and 2 Chase Officer Murakarmi in cases E and G.

Back in the Race O Rama days, Chase Impound Lightning McQueen was in an early case and then appeared again in a later case.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
        With regards to Chase and Super Chase Cars...

No Super Chase Cars have been officially re-released thus far... a few have been unofficially re-released through eBay sellers from China.

Chase Becky Wheelin and Chase Officer Murakarmi appeared in 2012 case E and also 2012 case G - case G was the same case except it contained a Super Chase Flash in place of one of the more common Cars... There were 3 Chase Becky and 2 Chase Officer Murakarmi in cases E and G.

Back in the Race O Rama days, Chase Impound Lightning McQueen was in an early case and then appeared again in a later case.

If I remember rightly, I think Becky Wheelin' wasn't supposed to be a Chase car, hence the reason for three of her in one case? There was a mess up at production and her cards were printed as a Chase car.

In the UK and Europe, there was only one of her in the 996T case. Due to overstocks the previous Christmas, the introduction of newer cases was delayed and scaled down. The 996T case was released in Europe in June 2012. Only a few were imported into the UK and sold through Disney Stores only in August 2012 (not verified) and latterly in November 2012 (confirmed), so there just a handful of her.

Comment

Working...
        X