• Show
Clear All

nice addition RCcars5

I haven't opened the jumpstart I got yet

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
      nice addition RCcars5

Thanks, carslover! I was planning on opening my Jumpstart, but since it came in such great condition I might wait until I get another one to open.
      Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
        nice addition RCcars5

Great addition... the only 2015 Car that I've opened so far is the Tach O Mint that I got from an eBay seller in France... and I only opened it because the cardback was creased... I'll open a Jumpstart... I also have several Cars, Planes, and Planes Fire and Rescue vehicles to open one of these days.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          Great addition... the only 2015 Car that I've opened so far is the Tach O Mint that I got from an eBay seller in France... and I only opened it because the cardback was creased... I'll open a Jumpstart... I also have several Cars, Planes, and Planes Fire and Rescue vehicles to open one of these days.
          Thanks! I've only opened Determined Lightning McQueen so far, probably going to post some pics of him with Aggro Lightning McQueen, they are rather similar.
          Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Working...
          X