No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - March 2015 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome Fillmore! Quincy is super far from me.

I'm hoping we're not going to get skipped on the first case or two.

Comment

I would love to have Greg Candyman, but I have only seen the first set of 2015 vehicles from my local Coles, Found Ice racers for $12 and thats it.

Comment

Made a quick road trip to Dayton (Ohio) after work today... Found Blazin Blade Ranger at Target... 3 of 4 Walmart stores had the bins and I did pick up a few singles... I also found the set of 6 2015 Hot Wheels Easter cars as well as 4 of the Martin Arriola Hot Wheel tribute...

Here are pictures:

Mater and the Easter Buggy has been re-released:

Blazin Blade:

Note the piece of tape on one of the Hot Wheels - it's on the car in the blister:

Here's the Easter HW sidekick:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          Made a quick road trip to Dayton (Ohio) after work today... Found Blazin Blade Ranger at Target... 3 of 4 Walmart stores had the bins and I did pick up a few singles... I also found the set of 6 2015 Hot Wheels Easter cars as well as 4 of the Martin Arriola Hot Wheel tribute... I'll add pictures tomorrow.
          great finds cac

none of my walmarts have the easter bins or any 2015 singles yet

Comment

I found the Easter bins at my two closest Super Walmarts yesterday and grabbed the Tach-o-Mints for myself & a couple of other local Cars dads. Checked my closest regular Walmart and saw nothing.

After my daughter's birthday party today on the other side of town, I went to a Target that showed new stock and only found an Alberto case. They also had Blazin' Blade, but I left him for someone else to find. Stopped at a Walmart Neighborhood Market on a whim and found the Easter display, but it had 2014 Cars in it instead of 2015 Cars. Two other Super Walmarts nearby had no displays out.

Comment

I wonder if that Alberto case was a Carateka case. Ferris has found them, and the sc seem to follow a particular distribution pattern. Did you see a trunkov?

Comment

Found the new 2015 2-packs at Target today. I haven't seen anybody report finding them at Target yet. I picked up Francesco and Giuseppe and Easy Idle and pitty, but I was hoping to find Blazin' Blade Ranger or Bruce Boxmann.
                Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
                  Found the new 2015 2-packs at Target today. I haven't seen anybody report finding them at Target yet. I picked up Francesco and Giuseppe and Easy Idle and pitty, but I was hoping to find Blazin' Blade Ranger or Bruce Boxmann.
                  Interesting. My target doesn't even carry 2 packs. I just went to the target one town over and picked up a few Neon racers that never left the shelf.

Still no Easter bins or any signs of Deluxe / Singles at my two walmarts.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitroade View Post
                    Interesting. My target doesn't even carry 2 packs. I just went to the target one town over and picked up a few Neon racers that never left the shelf.

Still no Easter bins or any signs of Deluxe / Singles at my two walmarts.
                    FYI, the 2-packs weren't on a peg, they were on the shelf.

Comment

Found the Easter Bins at Walmart tonight, unfortunately they were rather picked over, I was hoping to get a Hooman and a second Greg Candyman.

Happy to finally find something new!

Comment

Lucky you, RCcars! I will check one Walmart tomorrow, and the other on Tuesday.
                        My expectations are very low, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitroade View Post
                          Lucky you, RCcars! I will check one Walmart tomorrow, and the other on Tuesday.
                          My expectations are very low, lol.
                          Hopefully you can find these!

Comment

Im checking my local Target, Big W, Myers, and Toy world today and hopefully i will find a 2015 deluxe Frank, tractor, or gray semi.

Comment

Finally after visiting 3 WalMarts for the last 3 days, 1 of them had the Easter train set out and it was untouched....was able to pick up 2 TachOMints and Chauncey....that's all I needed, left everything else.

Comment

Great finds, BigMOCats and RCcars5!

After finding a few things on Friday night, I decided to make a 160 mile circuit in southwest Ohio today... I stopped at 1 Kroger, 1 Toys R US, 2 Target, and 8 Walmart stores... 4 of 8 Walmart had the bins... none had Tach O Mint... I spent $0 on Cars and toys.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X