No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - March 2015 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Carslover...are you collecting every Car on every cardback?

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
      Nice Carslover...are you collecting every Car on every cardback?
      no I don't like the new cardbacks lol

I bought all these in case there were some variants

and for the other collectors I trade with on a regular basis

both lmq are slight variants to earlier releases

those I don't need will probably get returned

Comment

Gotcha...thought since you bought the cruisin' and other Mcqueens you were doing them all.

Comment

Friday The 13th find!!

Comment

Great find, Scavenger!
            Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
              Friday The 13th find!!
              great find scavenger

funky colored pegboard for the cars section lol

Comment

SUPER Awesome Jim!

Comment

2 brand new Cars stockist stores opened near my Melbourne home this week - a Kmart and a Coles supermarket. I went to both on opening night, so excited knowing that fresh cases would be on the shelves. Especially as most Kmarts recently have had the first two 2015 cases.

There were indeed 2 fresh cases in each store.

Problem was they were all Case H cases from last year! Gutted!

Comment

Found "Blazin" Blade Ranger at Target tonight-first find at Target in a few months.

The Radiator Springs 500 1/2 got new 2015 packaging, matching the new 2015 style-gives hope for new releases like Sarge or Fillmore.
                    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

I picked up "Blazin" Blade Ranger last Thursday. First Cars/Planes item I've bought in a store for a long time. Great find on Carateka BTW!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Been sad to find nothing new except the toons at my local stores, but on the bright side I have no money for new cars until the house refinance goes through.

Comment

Using Brickseek, I noticed that 3 Targets got in one case each this morning. Since they were all neatly within a circular driving route near my work, I decided to eat lunch on the run. At the first, I was sorely disappointed to only find what appeared to be the now abundant Shiftko case. However, I picked my head up and pressed on. Fueled by Bojangles chicken tenders, I hit the next two stores and was rewarded with a Carateka at each location. Huzzah!

I even managed to quickly pop into 2 Walmarts that did not have their Easter displays the last time I was in the area a week & a half prior. One still didn't have a display, so I assume it's not getting one at this point. The other had the display and my spirits rose as I approached it, only to find it full of Playdoh, Nerf, and Barbie. No slots for Cars or Hot Wheels at all. No singles on the pegs, either.

Comment

Originally posted by odisn View Post
                            Using Brickseek, I noticed that 3 Targets got in one case each this morning. Since they were all neatly within a circular driving route near my work, I decided to eat lunch on the run. At the first, I was sorely disappointed to only find what appeared to be the now abundant Shiftko case. However, I picked my head up and pressed on. Fueled by Bojangles chicken tenders, I hit the next two stores and was rewarded with a Carateka at each location. Huzzah!

I even managed to quickly pop into 2 Walmarts that did not have their Easter displays the last time I was in the area a week & a half prior. One still didn't have a display, so I assume it's not getting one at this point. The other had the display and my spirits rose as I approached it, only to find it full of Playdoh, Nerf, and Barbie. No slots for Cars or Hot Wheels at all. No singles on the pegs, either.
                            What did you use for a DCPI?

Comment

The DPCI for singles at Target is 087-07-1962

I made a 260 mile trip to Columbus Ohio yesterday... I stopped at 21 stores including 9 Walmart, 6 Target, 2 TRU, 2 Kroger, 1 Walgreen's. and 1 Meijer... I bought 4 Cars total... the good news is I've finally seen singles from 2014 case L in stores... the bad news is I've only seen Interview Francesco.

Distribution continues to be an issue.

What good is it to do a reset, mark it as done, and not put any new Cars on pegs or shelves?

Only 1 of 9 Walmart stores had the RS 500 1/2 3 pack - the one that did had 30 of them.

Only 1 of 6 Target stores had the 7 pack with Bruce, the Lewis Hamilton Crew Chief... all had bad paint so I didn't buy.

Every Walmart and Target store had the first 2015 case of Movie Moments - in fact, one Walmart had 4 completely full cases (48 2 packs) of them.

One Target had 3 singles on the pegs... all 3 were Interview Francesco... No more in the back - are they going to be getting 2015 singles with a new DPCI number? Or did they forget to order new merchandise? Or did the distribution center run out of stock?

I also saw Interview Francesco at a Kroger store for $4.49... I left it.
                              Last edited by cac1959; 03-17-2015, 07:47 PM. Reason: Added pictures

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                                The DPCI for singles at Target is 087-07-1962

I made a 260 mile trip to Columbus Ohio yesterday... I stopped at 21 stores including 9 Walmart, 6 Target, 2 TRU, 2 Kroger, 1 Walgreen's. and 1 Meijer... I bought 4 Cars total... the good news is I've finally seen singles from 2014 case L in stores... the bad news is I've only seen Interview Francesco.

Distribution continues to be an issue.

What good is it to do a reset, mark it as done, and not put any new Cars on pegs or shelves?

Only 1 of 9 Walmart stores had the RS 500 1/2 3 pack - the one that did had 30 of them.

Only 1 of 6 Target stores had the 7 pack with Bruce, the Lewis Hamilton Crew Chief... all had bad paint so I didn't buy.

Every Walmart and Target store had the first 2015 case of Movie Moments - in fact, one Walmart had 4 completely full cases (48 2 packs) of them.

One Target had 3 singles on the pegs... all 3 were Interview Francesco... No more in the back - are they going to be getting 2015 singles with a new DPCI number? Or did they forget to order new merchandise? Or did the distribution center run out of stock?

I'll add a few photos later.
                                I made a similar 250 mile trip this past weekend with no better results than you did

out of 16 stores visited I found nothing new and only a hand full of repeats that were worth buying

Comment

Working...
                                X