Recent Finds - March 2015 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - March 2015 Store Purchases

Please post your March 2015 store finds and purchases in this thread... many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

While I actually bought these the last week of February, I'm going to post photos here... went to the IKEA near Cincinnati yesterday... stopped at 2 Target, 2 Walgreens, 1 Walmart, 1 Kroger, and 1 Meijer... I bought 0 diecast Cars.

Target purchase: $14.99

Bought these at a Kroger Marketplace store for $9.99 each - I blame Micky - her recent photos were awesome.

I bought these earlier this week at the local Walmart - I also found them at a Meijer yesterday for $4.99 each:

I prefer my custom GotFrank billboard.

Is it just me or should the finish line be on the other side of the track, coming out of the curve instead of going into it... I'll have to open it up and check.

I've seen but haven't bought the more expensive Story Sets.

I wanted to buy diecasts... I really did... the closest I came was at the 2nd Walgreens where I saw a Lizzie for $4.79 with a $1.00 coupon on it... I only saw 1 2015 single - Mater was at the same Walgreens.

And with being under a winter storm warning until 10 pm tonight... we've already had 7 inches of snow... I'm not going to do any Cars shopping today.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I headed to Target today to see if my store was participating in the sale this week ($2.99 singles $3.99 ice racers). Nothing was on sale for me. I did see 2 Chesaki, but left both.

Comment

todays walmart finds

Comment

Great finds, carslover! I saw the 2014 case K singles and Ito San at a small town Walmart last night but left them all...wanted to go hunting today but 7.5" of snow put an end to that idea.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            Great finds, carslover! I saw the 2014 case K singles and Ito San at a small town Walmart last night but left them all...wanted to go hunting today but 7.5" of snow put an end to that idea.
            thanks cac

I just can't leave a todd and the others are good for customs or other collectors

I bought the toons because that walmart had them for $4 and because I hardly found any of the ito san during this last re-release

and I bought extra of the pop culture hw as they were $2.50 instead of $5

and obliviously the new deluxe are going to other collectors lol

we got our 2 inches of snow / ice last week and I hope it's gone for the year

Comment

I finally found Frank today at Walmart, so my kids get one without Daddy having to pay crazy reseller prices.

(No offense to the resellers who are members here.)

Comment

Was suprised to find Lil. Dipper at Walmart! Also saw the 2015 deluxes at Walmart as well.

"I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

I found a Todd in Walmart this morning on my way to work. I left it. I still haven't seen any 2015 singles or deluxe.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Go check your Walmarts folks! Found whatever this Case is at Walmart today. I can't believe it either!

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
                      Go check your Walmarts folks! Found whatever this Case is at Walmart today. I can't believe it either!

Awesome finds!
                      Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Awesome news, Fillmore1234!

I intend to pick up a couple of Greg Candyman, and one each of Chauncey Fares and Hooman.

Congratulations on your great find!

Comment

great finds fillmore

Comment

Awesome! Still no sign of 215 singles in my parts of Florida.

Comment

Thought about going to Walmart tonight after work but with the rain and fog decided I'd better not... went to the local Walmart... no sign of 2015 singles... but I did find 5/6 of the Deluxe case with Frank... bought both Frank - left Gray Semi, Red (x1), and Richard Clayton Kensington.

I checked all through the Easter section as well as Cars and the rest of the toys.

Comment

Working...
                              X