Recent Finds - March 2015 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - March 2015 Trades and Online Purchases

Please post your March 2015 trades and online purchases in this thread... many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Got these from eBay today:

Cars Addict

Comment

Great additions, DiZz! I really like the Lost in the Desert Van and Mini... I'm looking forward to adding those as well.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

My order of Determined Lightning McQueen from Amazon.com arrived today... Time to open one up.

Comment

Recently, I've decided to start filling the small holes in my collection, for some reason I didn't feel like some of the cars in the past years were necessary to purchase, but now I do, lol.

Started with the Collect & Connect Exclusive Cars and the Metallic Chases from 2010-these are my Ebay purchases:

All came perfectly packaged and in great condition, but my Amazon orders...

Francesco is in there somewhere...

Not having the best luck from Amazon lately, but at least the car isn't scratched this time.
          Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Great additions, RCcars5... Most of the Collect and Connect puzzles from the second wave (which included the only releases of Francesco and McQueen) featured Cars that had "dropped" into the puzzle box.

I received my Determined Lightning McQueen Amazon order yesterday... 2 of the 6 had badly damaged cards... fortunately the people that I ordered them for are going to open.

Supposedly you'll be able to order the entire 160 Car 2015 Cars series on Amazon.com... however, due to how they package and the fact that I'm not going to buy all 160 Cars (not to mention the $5.99 price) I'm going to rely on PCD supporter Get Me Collectibles, friends, and store purchases.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              Supposedly you'll be able to order the entire 160 Car 2015 Cars series on Amazon.com... however, due to how they package and the fact that I'm not going to buy all 160 Cars (not to mention the $5.99 price) I'm going to rely on PCD supporter Get Me Collectibles, friends, and store purchases.
              I'll be needing about 35 of them.. Amazon is my best and cheapest source to get them.. Even with shipping the Cars are cheaper than here in stores. I'm an opener, so I don't care if the packages are a little bit damaged.
              As long as the Cars are in perfect condition it's fine by me..
              Cars Addict

Comment

I got Frank on Thursday from a local collector and Board Member here. Haven't seen him in a store since the TRU cube back in 2010.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I just received my eBay purchase of M Frederickson and the blue audi. But instead of the blue audi, I received the blue ford mondeo that's going to be released in the Palace Chaos series!

Comment

Originally posted by Audifan View Post
                    I just received my eBay purchase of M Frederickson and the blue audi. But instead of the blue audi, I received the blue ford mondeo that's going to be released in the Palace Chaos series!
                    Neat! If you can, please post a photo of the Ford Mondeo.
                    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Here ya go Kenny...
                      http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-PIXAR...-/271809232311

Comment

unfortunately my tablet won't let me 😞

Comment

Thank you Scavenger and Audifan!
                          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

I received a great package from PCD member Flash yesterday... Tach O Mint on International card and the Francesco Bernoulli Ice Racer single... many thanks, Flash!

(I'll post pictures later)

Comment

I have seen on this board and others that people have been receiving packages from amazon in horrendous condition

this is how my amazon order was packaged inside a box that came today

maybe amazon has heard the complaints and is trying to do something about it

Comment

Working...
                              X