No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - March 2015 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see your order was packed pretty well, carslover... I think it just depends on who is putting the Cars in the box.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Online purchase came in the post today:

Comment

Received my Brian Fuel from Amazon today, first time the blister wasn't crunched:

Also, received Tysonitis from Ebay:

The picture on the back of the card isn't from the Nebraska Trials, but still nice, lol.

Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Great additions, VANDANCE and RCcars5.

I received 2 pink Kevin Racingtire from GOMATERGO yesterday - hopefully I can open one and take some pictures later today.

And I'm still waiting on my M. Fenderickson that I bought on eBay back in February... it's now past the last day on the estimated delivery time.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post

I received 2 pink Kevin Racingtire from GOMATERGO yesterday - hopefully I can open one and take some pictures later today.

And I'm still waiting on my M. Fenderickson that I bought on eBay back in February... it's now past the last day on the estimated delivery time.
            I had the same thing happen with a Wedding Day Lizzie I bought on e-Bay. I contacted seller and he advised I wait another week, just in case it did get stuck in the system. Well, I waited as advised and still no show so I contacted the seller again and they were happy to give me a full refund. I suspect you will end up in the similar situation. All my e-Bay purchases have either arrived well before the e.t.a date or not at all! Good luck....

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post

Thanks! I've had a few situations where I bought something from a China seller, and it turned out they never even shipped it, so you might want to contact the seller, if you haven't already.
              Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Working...
              X