• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found:
    "Dash" Boardman
    Luke Pettlework
    Dinoco Chicks Hicks
    Ron Hover

on a sidekick full of cars yesterday at a Walmart here in Texas.

Comment

Stopped at a few Walmart stores this evening... here are my finds:

Walmart 1 had the newest "sidekick" on the pegs... strange assortment... here's what I bought:

Notice how one of the Pit Crew Guido isn't sitting properly in the package:

I found the sidekick containing Cars at the second Walmart:

This was the only store of 5 today that actually had Road Repair McQueen - 8 of them! Only 1 View Zeen

Nothing at Walmart 3 or Target.

Walmart 4 - I bought Okuni and Cruz:

Walmart 5 - I bought Okuni and 2 Hydraulic Lightning Ramone/Pit Crew Member Flo 2 packs - 11 of the 12 2 packs from the case were on the pegs... no Lost in the Desert Mini/Van.

I like how Road Repair McQueen looks:

It's amazing that his mouth (teeth) are white after working on the road when the rest of the body is "dirty".

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
        Found a bunch of new 2015 Cars at Walmart today!

Definitely a lot more Ramone and Flo 2 packs than Van and Mini. I bought the only Van and Mini 2 pack that was at my WM.
        Mini!!! I've been way out of the loop but I have gotta get that 2 pack just to get her!
        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Today's finds while wandering the desert in AZ

Comment

I hope you bought both, Scavenger!
            Visited both of my Walmarts today, neither had any new Cars.

Comment

Walmart has finally stalked the shelves with 2015 stock! Saw a lot of new 2015 packaging but a lot of familiar faces for me. Still looking for Okuni & Shigeko I did pick up "Dash" Boardman though. I like him a lot and the paparazzi's are my weakness. :P

Comment

Great finds, Fillmore1234, Scavenger, and CarsDiecast08.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

What I found on 4/8/2015!

I went to Walmart today looking for Tysonitis, and I found Road Repair McQueen, Radiator Springs 500 1/2 3-pack, and the Hydraulic Lightning Ramone 2-pack! I didn't find Tysonitis or the Desert Mini and Van, but I found a pretty good load of Cars again! The store also had Luke Pettlework, Pit Crew Member Guido, DJ, Ron Hover, and Carla Veloso, so not a bad selection even if I didn't find what I did. I will be posting videos soon on my Youtube channel.
                  Check out my YouTube channel, COOLection TV! https://www.youtube.com/COOLectionTV

Comment

Great finds COOLECTION TV but please use the Recent Finds thread to post your finds.

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                      Walmart has finally stalked the shelves with 2015 stock! Saw a lot of new 2015 packaging but a lot of familiar faces for me. Still looking for Okuni & Shigeko I did pick up "Dash" Boardman though. I like him a lot and the paparazzi's are my weakness. :P

Wow, I've never seen such a nice looking walmart aisle! Lol
                      Congrats on the finds.

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                        Today's finds while wandering the desert in AZ
                        just seeing Mini & Van makes me want to get them more, hope they show up at my WM soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitroade View Post
                          Wow, I've never seen such a nice looking walmart aisle! Lol
                          Congrats on the finds.
                          lol it did NOT look that nice before I straightened the cars and planes :P It wasn't picture worthy til I fixed everything that was all out of place.

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                            lol it did NOT look that nice before I straightened the cars and planes :P It wasn't picture worthy til I fixed everything that was all out of place.
                            Ohhh, lol.

One of my Walmarts put out the Sidekick, as well as a case of Haulers (Wally, Gray & Mack) I'm not collecting the haulers by series, so I didn't buy any, but I did buy 13 Singles, I got everyone I needed from that case....except Ron Hover wasn't there.
                            Overall good day though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitroade View Post
                              Ohhh, lol.

One of my Walmarts put out the Sidekick, as well as a case of Haulers (Wally, Gray & Mack) I'm not collecting the haulers by series, so I didn't buy any, but I did buy 13 Singles, I got everyone I needed from that case....except Ron Hover wasn't there.
                              Overall good day though.
                              Nice finds, Nitroade! I haven't found anything recently, as I've been on vacation since Friday, but I'll hit a Walmart on the way to the airport tomorrow.
                              Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Found Road Repair Lightning at Walmart today. Didn't pick up any others since I had all the others in the case from previous years. FYI: the one I got didn't have the "new for 2015" sticker or a map, like some have appeared.

Comment

Working...
                                X