No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - April 2015 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went to see my Dad yesterday in the eastern part of NC and I hit several Walmarts since I was by myself. Found bits and pieces of both 2015 singles cases, so I grabbed Road Repair McQueen, View Zeen, and the Dinoco pitty. Found a Brian Fuel by himself at another store. And found the new Planes case and got Tysonitus at a third store.

My only strikeout was not finding Pulaski anywhere. If anyone finds an extra along the way, I'd trade one of my Caratekas for him.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      Meijer find this morning... I've now seen Jonathan Shiftko in a store... I bought one of the "Ramone" Brand New Mater - the other had a badly creased card.

great finds cac

Comment

I finally found one of these guys at krogers

Comment

Originally posted by odisn View Post
          Went to see my Dad yesterday in the eastern part of NC and I hit several Walmarts since I was by myself. Found bits and pieces of both 2015 singles cases, so I grabbed Road Repair McQueen, View Zeen, and the Dinoco pitty. Found a Brian Fuel by himself at another store. And found the new Planes case and got Tysonitus at a third store.

My only strikeout was not finding Pulaski anywhere. If anyone finds an extra along the way, I'd trade one of my Caratekas for him.
          I will let you know if I find another Pulaski

he has started to show up in my area

Comment

One of the other guys here (or the Facebook page) has hooked me up with one, but thanks for the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by odisn View Post
              One of the other guys here (or the Facebook page) has hooked me up with one, but thanks for the offer.
              that was me

Comment

Working...
              X