Recent Finds - May 2015 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, cac1959 and carslover!
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

I'll hop on the Thanks Wagon for Mr Jestrjeff!! Thanks so much Jeff, you are truly a Cars All Star!!

Comment

Nice additions everyone! I received two amazing packaged from Ebay today:

Last edited by RCcars5; 05-22-2015, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Great additions, RCcars5... I'm looking forward to the Circus Sedan... and I received a Vitaminamulch Gift Pack in the mail today; it was an eBay purchase last week.

Look for more pictures in an article later tonight.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

more great addition scavenger, RCcars5, and cac1959

Comment

Has that vitaminamulch set already been and gone in Walmart or is it yet to appear?

Comment

Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
                Has that vitaminamulch set already been and gone in Walmart or is it yet to appear?
                It has yet to appear.

Comment

Thanks, cac1959 and carslover!

Comment

Stopped at the post office this afternoon to pick up an Amazon package... inside were another Amazon 5 pack as well as the newest Radiator Springs 500 1/2 singles, Fillmore and Sarge:

Stanley Days Fillmore and Sarge:

Stanley Days Fillmore and the back of Stanley Days Sarge:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Happy to have received these today:

Comment

I received 2 eBay purchases/packages today...

The first contained the Mater/Pittys and Superfan Mia/Tia two packs and the Sajan Karia and M Fenderickson singles:

You can't tell from that picture but the M. Fenderickson single cardback is badly bent:

I'm more excited about package #2:

Why would I, a Cars collector since late 2006, be excited about a World of Cars No Stall launcher? When it has a note from Cars Lead Designer Martin Arriola on the back and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by Martin.

There's definitely ART IN LA when it comes to his name.

I'll add photos of my Martin autographed Cars items in my collector's thread one of these days.

Comment

great additions cac

Comment

Those are neat Cars! Nice additions!
                            Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
                            X