Recent Finds - May 2015 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - May 2015 Trades and Online Purchases

Please post your May 2015 trades and online purchases in this thread... many thanks.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Picked up a Frank today from a local trader and board member here. Maybe I'll finally get to open a Mattel Frank. I've owned a Disney Store version for years, but it will be nice to have one the kids can play rough with.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I've received several Cars from trades the last few days... Here are some highlights:

From Silver Frosty (Australia), Neon Racer Shu Todoroki and Greg Candyman on international card:

I'm not sure that I have a full set of Neon Racers to open as well as a set to keep carded.

From bobbyjack, 2 Frank that will be awarded as prizes during our 4th Anniversary celebration this month:

From Chad in northern Indiana:

Gask-Its, Tach-O-Mint, and Shifty Drug are plastic tire customs

An eBay purchase for a UK friend:

I don't have the SDCC Neon Racers yet for myself but may end up getting one.

Frank and one Chase Pittys came from GOMATERGO... the other 2 Chase Pittys came from Ferris:

From Scavenger, Lost in the Desert Mini and Van - he also swapped the bodies from a Kmart 2 rubber tire racer and a new pink Kevin Racingtire for me:

Here's a new rubber tire racer Kevin Racingtire in pink... the red body Shifty Drug, which I'd turned into an ornament several years ago, is now on the new plastic tire bottom of the Car:

I knew Scavenger would do a great job swapping the Car bodies.

I also found another package from Chad that I'd forgotten to open that has 2 Todd and 4 Chase Magen.

Many thanks to all who helped out with these Cars... it's great to have Cars friends.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great stuff Chris! I gotta make myself one of those Pink Shifty's now too!

Got the Dr in the mail today from a friend on Facebook! Been after this guy for awhile, happy to finally add to the collection!!

Comment

Got a package from cac1959 with the 3 Piston Cup racers that have been released in the last few years that I didn't have yet. My son has recently taken an interest in the Piston Cup racers so instead of taking them out of the display case, I've been picking up the recent rereleases of them. We are now current.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Completed a great trade with a US member:

Many thanks!

Most of these cars haven't been released in Australia.

Case L was released just before Christmas but the present buying public beat me to the cars I wanted!
            Last edited by Silver Frosty; 05-08-2015, 03:38 AM.

Comment

And the very next day, a great box arrives from the UK from a UK member that bought these for me:

Many thanks also!

Comment

great additions silver frosty

Comment

Nice one!

Comment

Super scores, Frosty!!

Comment

Some new additions, first for a while as it's all quiet in the U.K....!

Last edited by VANDANCE; 05-12-2015, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Oh I almost forgot, this fella arrived today he is an e-Bay score. Now I need to track down the rest of the AWOL boot camp!

Comment

Great additions, VANDANCE! Congratulations!

Comment

Happy to have some new Ice Racers in the collection.
                            Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

The new Ice Racers look great. I managed to find Francesco recently but not yet seen Nigel or Jeff in the shops. Will these be the last of the Ice Racer releases? Not even seen the short film yet!

Comment

Working...
                              X