Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bobbyjack
    replied
    We are on the last week of May and only 2 pages of store finds? Sad.

Leave a comment:

• carslover
    replied
    nice finds cac

I have yet to find the newest cars you found

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Made a trip towards the Dayton (Ohio) area today... stopped at multiple stores:

From 2 Walmart stores:

Front of cards:

Back of the cards from Sajan Karia and M. Fenderickson:

Kroger Marketplace purchases - I've now found Henri Motisse in a store - that was the last non-Super Chase 2014 single I hadn't seen in a store.

And I realized when talking with Scavenger the other day I didn't have Chug... I bought one Chug for $4.97 at a Walmart... and then found this one for $2.50 at Kroger... guess which one I'm opening.

TRU purchases:

Deluxe purchases (2 Tractor and 1 Brian at Target... the other Tractor and Brian at Walmart):

At the 6th Walmart I found several Chug, including 2 each of clean Chug on 2 different cards... I bought the clean but not the dirty versions.

I can remember years ago where all my finds would have been what I might have found at one store (except for maybe the TRU exclusives)... still, it was good to find some Cars and Planes characters that I didn't have and to help out a few friends.

And I can confirm that there is a new cardback variation of the Radiator Springs 500 1/2 3 pack... here's a picture:

(new version on top - I didn't buy... old version I purchased several months ago)

Leave a comment:

• bobbyjack
    replied
    Picked up the new singles; Frederickson and the blue Audi on Thursday.

Leave a comment:

• CarsDiecast08
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Sunday night... my wife and I went looking for patio furniture... after stopping at Lowes, Menards, and Big Lots, we went to Kmart... Found the Mini/Van case 2 packs and bought the Mini/Van... they also had their new Star Wars Hot Wheels display - I bought the new Hot Wheels, including the R2D2 and C3PO singles which are "clean" variants - they are "dirty" in the 2 pack.

And yesterday I had to go to a small town satellite campus - stopped at the Walmart... still no new singles... but I did find and buy the one Deluxe in stock - Brian Fuel.
    I haven't seen Mini and Van around in my area at all haven't seen anything of the new 2015s that I need at all, and from the looks of the May finds thread, its been a slow month for many others. My wants list is going to just grow faster rather then taking off any.

Leave a comment:

• RCcars5
    replied
    Originally posted by Nitroade View Post
    I stopped in Walmart today, no new Singles, or Movie Moments, but they did restock the 3 Haulers for the 2nd time this year. Still tempting even though I have all 3.
    I was up in Naperville today and checked Walmart and Target, too. I didn't see anything new either, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Nitroade
    replied
    I stopped in Walmart today, no new Singles, or Movie Moments, but they did restock the 3 Haulers for the 2nd time this year. Still tempting even though I have all 3.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Thanks to a local Hot Wheels buddy, I picked up 2 Deluxe Tractors from Walmart this morning...

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Sunday night... my wife and I went looking for patio furniture... after stopping at Lowes, Menards, and Big Lots, we went to Kmart... Found the Mini/Van case 2 packs and bought the Mini/Van... they also had their new Star Wars Hot Wheels display - I bought the new Hot Wheels, including the R2D2 and C3PO singles which are "clean" variants - they are "dirty" in the 2 pack.

And yesterday I had to go to a small town satellite campus - stopped at the Walmart... still no new singles... but I did find and buy the one Deluxe in stock - Brian Fuel.
    Last edited by cac1959; 05-13-2015, 06:19 PM. Reason: added photos

Leave a comment:

• bobbyjack
    replied
    Got an extra Lost Mini-Van last night.

Leave a comment:

• jestrjef
    replied
    Nice finds! Good to see 2015 Cars in a Target ... mine have been bare fr what seems like for ever. Also good to here Pulaski single is out there now. Folks that did not buy the 3 pack will be happy!

Leave a comment:

• bobbyjack
    replied
    I picked up another Pulaski yesterday so I could finally open one.

Leave a comment:

• RCcars5
    replied
    Nice finds, everyone! I found the new Disney Store Art Series, today:

Leave a comment:

• Scavenger
    replied
    Numbers jumped up by 24 yesterday at Target according to Brickseek but I couldn't make it there. This morning I got up there and all 24 were still on the pegs. When I left 23 were on the pegs, not a very exciting case but good to see some product on the pegs.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Awesome finds, LoonoGames!

Stopped at a small town Walmart on Tuesday... Cars singles were marked $1.50 each... I bought all 21 that they had on the pegs hoping that would trigger a restock.

Yesterday I stopped at 9 stores (2 Kroger, 1 Target, 2 Meijer, and 4 Walmart)... bought 1 Road Repair and 1 Cruisin McQueen on 2015 cardback at my 8th stop (Walmart #3)... bought 2 Tysonitis and 1 Strut Jetstream Dusty at stop #9 (Walmart #4)... the Kroger Marketplace had Cars for 50% off but I couldn't find anything I wanted to buy.

We're still waiting for new stock in western Ohio and eastern Indiana... And I still haven't found Henri Motisse in a store.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X