No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - May 2015 Store finds and purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found the new case of singles with Sajan Karia and M. Fenderickson today, but no Lizzie. I have a feeling that there is an alternative case (I'm not referring to the Super Chase twin case) for this case that has Matthew "True Blue" McCrew instead of Lizzie. Also, after looking at some Ebay listings of this case, I've came to this conclusion. Has anyone else noticed this as well?
    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
      I found the new case of singles with Sajan Karia and M. Fenderickson today, but no Lizzie. I have a feeling that there is an alternative case (I'm not referring to the Super Chase twin case) for this case that has Matthew "True Blue" McCrew instead of Lizzie. Also, after looking at some Ebay listings of this case, I've came to this conclusion. Has anyone else noticed this as well?
      I found a case that seemed to be missing Lizzie as well. It did not make sense that someone would grab Lizzie but not the two new ones...

Comment

Matthew true blue was on the pegs with lizzie in the Walmart where I found these cars if that helps rccars5.

Comment

The only time I saw the new case I left Lizzie behind.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
          X