Recent Finds - May 2015 Store finds and purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - May 2015 Store finds and purchases

Please post your May 2015 store finds and purchases in this thread... many thanks.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Stopped at Meijer this morning before work as I always do... I found a few more 2014 case L singles on the pegs... bought these 2:

Now Henri Motisse is the only 2014 case L single I haven't seen in a store.

The launchers are on "sale" for $5.99 each.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I've had a pretty good 2 days now. I found a couple of Franks and a Lost in the Desert Mini & Van. Today I found another Frank and a Planes Tysonitis. Best 2 days I've had in this hobby for months.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I recently got two Tractors and one Red at two different Target stores!
        Check out my YouTube channel, COOLection TV! https://www.youtube.com/COOLectionTV

Comment

Went to Toyworld, Cashconverters today and Found:

Hudson Hornet Piston Cup Lightning Mcqueen
          Shu Todoroki
          Cash Converters (2nd hand Collector store)
          2007? Nitroade in box
          2007? Leakless in box
          2007? 2 pack Movie Moments Luigi and Guido with Feraarri Stuffs
          2006 DJ
          All Cash converter stuff was $6 each! what a steal of a price!

and Lightning and Shu were $4 each which is also great because of Australian prices.
          Cashconverters still has ALOT of 2006 Diecasts that I will get in a few weeks like Sherrif, Lizzie, Green Ramone, Wingo, Chick, King, and there were more!

Comment

Awesome finds, LoonoGames!

Stopped at a small town Walmart on Tuesday... Cars singles were marked $1.50 each... I bought all 21 that they had on the pegs hoping that would trigger a restock.

Yesterday I stopped at 9 stores (2 Kroger, 1 Target, 2 Meijer, and 4 Walmart)... bought 1 Road Repair and 1 Cruisin McQueen on 2015 cardback at my 8th stop (Walmart #3)... bought 2 Tysonitis and 1 Strut Jetstream Dusty at stop #9 (Walmart #4)... the Kroger Marketplace had Cars for 50% off but I couldn't find anything I wanted to buy.

We're still waiting for new stock in western Ohio and eastern Indiana... And I still haven't found Henri Motisse in a store.

Comment

Numbers jumped up by 24 yesterday at Target according to Brickseek but I couldn't make it there. This morning I got up there and all 24 were still on the pegs. When I left 23 were on the pegs, not a very exciting case but good to see some product on the pegs.

Comment

Nice finds, everyone! I found the new Disney Store Art Series, today:
                Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

I picked up another Pulaski yesterday so I could finally open one.

Comment

Nice finds! Good to see 2015 Cars in a Target ... mine have been bare fr what seems like for ever. Also good to here Pulaski single is out there now. Folks that did not buy the 3 pack will be happy!

Comment

Got an extra Lost Mini-Van last night.

Comment

Sunday night... my wife and I went looking for patio furniture... after stopping at Lowes, Menards, and Big Lots, we went to Kmart... Found the Mini/Van case 2 packs and bought the Mini/Van... they also had their new Star Wars Hot Wheels display - I bought the new Hot Wheels, including the R2D2 and C3PO singles which are "clean" variants - they are "dirty" in the 2 pack.

And yesterday I had to go to a small town satellite campus - stopped at the Walmart... still no new singles... but I did find and buy the one Deluxe in stock - Brian Fuel.
                        Last edited by cac1959; 05-13-2015, 06:19 PM. Reason: added photos

Comment

Thanks to a local Hot Wheels buddy, I picked up 2 Deluxe Tractors from Walmart this morning...

Comment

I stopped in Walmart today, no new Singles, or Movie Moments, but they did restock the 3 Haulers for the 2nd time this year. Still tempting even though I have all 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Nitroade View Post
                              I stopped in Walmart today, no new Singles, or Movie Moments, but they did restock the 3 Haulers for the 2nd time this year. Still tempting even though I have all 3.
                              I was up in Naperville today and checked Walmart and Target, too. I didn't see anything new either, lol.
                              Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Working...
                              X