Recent Finds - June 2015 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - June 2015 Trades and Online Purchases

Please post your June 2015 trades and online purchases in this thread...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Thanks to Scavenger for the Pulaski and GOMATERGO for the Super Chase Ciao Francesco - I picked these up this evening:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks to CAC1959 for the Vitaminimulch gift pack and Hot Wheels Snoopy.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Massive thanks to JESTRJEF for picking me up the 2015 Star Wars cars (amongst other things) and getting them to me whilst I vacationed in Florida. I visited the disney parks 3 times whilst over and never saw any of the Star Wars 2015 stock!

Comment

Got the new race fan Christina Wheeland on Saturday from Amazon.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Got this one the other day:

Cars Addict

Comment

Great addition, DiZz!

I received a great package from GetMeCollectibles yesterday:

Deluxe case V featuring Pit Crew Member Mack and Frank:

And singles case V featuring these 4 Cars: Super Chase Circus Van, Sajan Karia, M. Fenderickson, and Lizzie:

These 4 are part of the case - I'd only bought Maurice on 2015 cardback previously:

Crusin McQueen, Chick Hicks, Bumper Save, and Kit Revster are part of the case:

As are Suki, Kabuto, Yellow Ramone, and Fillmore:

Case V also includes a few other Cars - pictures have been posted previously.

Thank you, Eli and GetMeCollectibles!

Comment

great additions cac

mack looks great

I found that case at walmart but don't know if it had the sc or not as most of it was already gone except Sajan Karia and M. Fenderickson and maurice

Comment

I received some Amazon orders today:

I expect more packages tomorrow.

Comment

Nice additions, cac1959! It looks like yours came on pretty decent cards! I hope mine come on good cards, too!
                    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
                      Nice additions, cac1959! It looks like yours came on pretty decent cards! I hope mine come on good cards, too!
                      Actually, RCcars5, those are the worst of the Christina Wheeland and Siren Carbarini that came yesterday... since I'm going to open one of each, it didn't really matter.

Amazon definitely does not do nearly as well packing as most of my Cars friends... hopefully today's arrivals come in great shape.

Comment

Oh, it looked good from the picture, lol.

I received mine today:

Unfortunately, the cards aren't in the best condition either, but at least Kathy Copter and Mrs. The King are on decent cards, as I'll be keeping those packaged.
                        Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

I received 2 packages today... I'm disappointed in my Amazon package... most Hot Wheels dump bins contain cards in better shape than most of these... and of the Scott Motorse, between paint flaws and cardback damage none of the 6 are what I'd call mint.

Mater with Sign - Car and/or cards are in decent condition:

cardback:

I'm definitely looking forward to Fabulous Hudson Hornet with stand.

Scott Motorse:

Back of card:

I'm much more impressed with my second package... pictures coming in the next reply.

Comment

Package #2 came from a friend in Asia...

Here are a few additional photos:

The Circus Sedan is awesome... it's a new mold... it's heavy... well made... Production code is 1005EAA

The Circus Semi is also nice... it's longer than Mack, so it's definitely going to be a Deluxe... I'll compare with some non-Mack semis:

Production code is 1245AZ.

I like Paul...

Road Hug tires are nice... Production code is 1015EAA (the day after the Circus Sedan).

I also received a Christina Wheeland...

I'll take more pictures and add them either in General Discussion, Articles, or my Collection thread.

Comment

Great additions there! Some very nice pieces and great to get them all early on, can't wait to find Scott and Paul in particular. Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X