No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - July 2015 Store finds and purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just saw the Australian Target catalogue and for the first time, Cars Toons are going to be on sale down here!

Also, Sydney and Brisbane shops have the new silver racers and colour changers on their websites.

I'm very excited. Off hunting now!
    Last edited by Silver Frosty; 07-16-2015, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Today at Target, I found 1 Super Fan Mia and Tia, 1 Mater with Allinol Cans and Sushi Chefs, 1 Christina Wheeland, and 1 Chauncy Fares.

All but Chauncy are being opened since the packages were not in great shape.
      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Went to 3 Walmarts today and found 3 almost full cases...first had just Manny the 2nd 2 had all 3!

Comment

Hobby Lobby 50% off, $19.99 MSRP for the small ones & $24.99 for the large ones. So It like $45 total after the discount for all four pieces.

Comment

Nice stuff Josh!!
            Stumbled on these 2 at walmart today...

Comment

Great finds, Scavenger!
              Kenny, age 13

Comment

One Target Australia gave me my best hunting day all year!

One Bucky is for an overseas friend. This was the back of the Toons card. There was no trooper at the store so I don't know if Bucky replaced that in the case assortment.

Comment

great finds silver frosty

too bad bucky is the only new one in the case you found

Comment

Great finds, everyone!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                      great finds silver frosty

too bad bucky is the only new one in the case you found
                      Thanks! They're all new to me though!

It's the first time toons have been on sale down under! (In my time collecting, maybe they were sold years ago though!). It's also only the second deluxe case that I've seen all year!

Comment

This morning, at Target, I found Siren Carbarini.
                        Kenny, age 13

Comment

I know I've been quiet the last 2 weeks... just got back from a 9 day vacation at Hocking Hills State Park outside Logan, Ohio... no cell phone or Internet service at the cabin... I had to drive into Logan (15 miles, 30 minutes) to have phone service... I took a trip to the southern part of Columbus one day... and went to Lancaster and Athens another day... 20 some stores over 2 days and this is all I bought:

I got the Henri Motisse at a Kroger... Got the Jonathan Shiftko and Stanley Days Sarge at the Lancaster Meijer... Got the unibody Finn McMissile at the Lancaster Kmart... got the rest at various Walmart stores... no sign of newer items, Super Chase Cars, or Silver Series Racers.

I saw and left Siren Carbarini at 2 Walmart stores... other than what I bought, nothing I wanted to buy.

Got the 4 new Deluxe from case W from a Hot Wheels friend this afternoon... another Doug RM, Terry Gong, Doc Hudson with Stand, and Acer with Luggage cart from Walmart.

Again, all are best for being opened... the new Deluxe cards seem to be a little larger than the box they come in... that causes bends and creases in the cards and damage to the blisters.

I guess it's a good thing I didn't find more Cars and Planes to buy... my Civic is still in the shop waiting for the rebuilt transmission to be delivered and installed.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Congrats on the Finn McMissile, Chris! He sure has gotten pretty rare around here lately, I miss going to Walmarts and seeing 40 or more of just him on the pegs....

Comment

anyone need a towin eowin? lol

(i didnt pick any up...I have not seen very much of interest in my local stores)

Transformers for Trade
                              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

I found these guys in a sidekick at my walmart yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X