Recent Finds - August 2015 Store finds and purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - August 2015 Store finds and purchases

Please post your August 2015 store finds and purchases in this thread... hopefully resets are underway, and we'll all find more Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Finds today!!
    Planes were found @TRU the Cars were in the cube at Walmart...

It's a 3 sided display with singles, silver series, ice racers and color changers. Pretty good mix of goodies if you ask me!

Comment

Awesome finds, Scavenger!

I made a quick trip to Dayton after work tonight... I can cross a few more Cars off my Cars I've not seen in stores... finally found Manny Roadriguez and Scott Motorse at a Target... found another Scott at the next Walmart I went to... could not get into the 4th Walmart store - protesters had shut down the store around 5 pm tonight (protesting a fatal shooting in the store a few months ago)... and at the last Walmart I stopped at on the way home, I found the same cube that Scavenger had found... I bought the pittys, Scott Spark, Brent Mustangburger, Kevin Racingtire, and Lizzie.

I also bought the Fire at the Fusel Lodge track set at Target - it was on clearance for $7.48.

I stopped at one TRU; they had the Tractor Stampede gift set but no new Planes or decent Cars.

By far the best Cars store day I've had in a long time.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Awesome Scavenger!!!! Hope i see this one down in FLA. Only saw 1 picked over sidekick in the last 4 months. I did make some stops yesterday and found Paul Oilkley single. Got a tip from another member that one was found in my area.

Comment

Did not buy... but this morning:

Found the Cars Neon Racers 4 pack at Kmart... $23.99... If it didn't sell well at Target for $19.99, what makes Kmart think it will sell for $23.99?

Found a full case of Ice Racers at a small town Walmart... Left them all, including Jeff and Nigel .

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
            Finds today!!
            Planes were found @TRU the Cars were in the cube at Walmart...

It's a 3 sided display with singles, silver series, ice racers and color changers. Pretty good mix of goodies if you ask me!

awesome to see this! I haven't seen the cube at my Walmart yet. Can't wait to find Harvey!
            "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Found more cars I needed! Went to BJ's and was surprise to leave with Johnathan Shiftko, Marcelo & Marco, and Henri Motisse! Then found Terry Gong at Walmart! Was a good shopping day last Saturday.

Comment

Great finds, CarsDiecast08!

Comment

Looks like case Z made it to AZ!

Just grabbed these...

Comment

Found Maurice and Mario Andretti. Maurice is one of my favorite casts.

Comment

Found the latest Deluxe Case at Walmart last Thursday. Also bought a Mattel Muir.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Stopped at 15 stores last night...

1 TRU of 2 had remnants of the new Planes case - I bought Jackson.
                        3 Target stores - I bought nothing... 1 had finished the reset... a second one had the reset in progress.
                        11 Walmart stores... I bought Manny Roadriguez at #7 and Larry Camper, Trent Crow-Tow, and Benny Brakedrum at #8... I saw signs for the reset at 2... and one had just started doing the reset.

Comment

Nice finds Chris and Bobbyjack! Still haven't seen the new deluxe in stores!

I did find another Paul today at Walmart though!

Comment

My lucky streak of finds continues! Picked up these guys at Target this past weekend.

And got a midnight craving so while I was out I went to Walmart, they were doing their reset and... I left with a few great finds!

Comment

Haven't had any luck in stores since I found the Silver Racers. My Target did do their Reset, and it weirded me out because they're on the opposite side of the aisle now.

Comment

Working...
                              X