Recent Finds: August 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattMartin View Post
    Debenhams in Folkestone had pulled out old stock. 4 x El materdor, 2 X Brian and 3 x Chuck. £5 each. ;-)
    Sweet! You should be able to get anything you want from someone in the U.S. for those!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

bobbyjack - your August finds are about the same as mine... Metallic Jeff Gorvette was the only new Car I found this month... I could have bought the TRU 10 pack and the Target 7 pack, but lovemini helped me with the new Cars from those sets... I've also received additional Cars from Lovely...

I agree - let's hope that September brings more new Cars... someone in Australia found all the new 2 packs (Francesco & crew chief, Jeff & John, Carla & Crew Chief, McQueen & Fillmore, Security Finn, and Sal)... what I'd give to walk into a Kmart and find those.

Great scores, MattMartin - great Deluxe Cars that have still not been released in the US.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

2 Brians and 3 Chucks would be an awesome score, but 4 El Materdors too? Absolutely amazing. Congrats, MattMartin. I would be beside myself if I just found one.

Comment

Found Metallic Jeff & Nigel in TRU today, rest of cars were the same, colour changers, Maters, Finns & McQueens a plenty.

Comment

Came home from work today to find a "Lovely" package:

London Chase 5 pack:

Mater the Bomb is definitely the bomb:

Nigel Gearsley with Metallic Finish - my new favorite Metallic Finish Cars2 Car:

Nigel with Nigel:

Thank you very much, Lovely!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Liked seeing the comparison pictures! If anyone was on the fence about getting this car, that should solidify their decision.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

A buddy helped me get a D23 big McQueen, I will hide it until my son's birthday. It is the best birthday present I can find for now.

Comment

Ive got a D23 chrome Mcqueen on its way along with 2x D23 submarine finn mcmissles and the 2x bonus Metallic dark blue Finns, cant wait to get them

Comment

Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
                    Ive got a D23 chrome Mcqueen on its way along with 2x D23 submarine finn mcmissles and the 2x bonus Metallic dark blue Finns, cant wait to get them
                    nice one, make sure you get plenty of pics up when they arrive!

Comment

• Originally posted by lovemini View Post
                      A buddy helped me get a D23 big McQueen, I will hide it until my son's birthday. It is the best birthday present I can find for now.
                      I'm sure Jie will be thrilled! That's a great present! You can come over on my birthday too! Hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
                        I'm sure Jie will be thrilled! That's a great present! You can come over on my birthday too! Hahaha
                        I guess Jie will ask me "Could you take a big Mater back too?" after he open it.
                        Sure, please PM your birthday, I will send a birthday present too. In fact, I want to do that long time ago. Really, no joke.

Comment

• hey, G. if we are sending bday cards, when is your birthday?
                          PEACE is not the answer

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMartin View Post
                            Debenhams in Folkestone had pulled out old stock. 4 x El materdor, 2 X Brian and 3 x Chuck. £5 each. ;-)
                            Any pics of this truly great find Matt? Nice one fella!

Comment

Working...
                            X