No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec 2015 Store finds and purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This makes 4 out of 5 from this year's supers that I have found in a store. Still need to find a Forklift/GT for the clean sweep! I do have a mangled one from Amazon so the super collection is technically complete!

Comment

I picked up a Snot rod, acer single and harumi today at chadstone target, also do the superchase vehicles even make it to australian shores and is there a store that stocks the twin packs at all, thanks for anyone that can answers these questions,

Cheers

Comment

Stopped at Elder-Beerman Friday night after dinner... could not believe what I found on the bottom shelf:

This is only the 4th Super Chase I've ever seen in a store... and yes the card is bent.

They also had a full case C of singles:

At $5.99 each I left them all.

Elder-Beerman and Carsons are part of the Bon-Ton retail chain.

These are the newest Cars in the county - we only have 1 each of Meijer, Walmart, and Kmart and no Target or Toys R US.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by Homercleez View Post
          I picked up a Snot rod, acer single and harumi today at chadstone target, also do the superchase vehicles even make it to australian shores and is there a store that stocks the twin packs at all, thanks for anyone that can answers these questions,

Cheers
          No 2 packs anymore. Years ago, Toyworld stocked them. We don't get super chase either since the switch from us cards to international cards a couple of years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
            Stopped at Elder-Beerman Friday night after dinner... could not believe what I found on the bottom shelf:

This is only the 4th Super Chase I've ever seen in a store... and yes the card is bent.

They also had a full case C of singles:

At $5.99 each I left them all.

Elder-Beerman and Carsons are part of the Bon-Ton retail chain.

These are the newest Cars in the county - we only have 1 each of Meijer, Walmart, and Kmart and no Target or Toys R US.
            Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
              Hi SF,

The Rip / Carla case is a different one to the Jeff / Nigel case. Over here in the U.K we have seen loads of the Carla / Rip cases but very few of the Nigel / Jeff cases. Good luck hunting them down!!
              Thanks!

Comment

am I missing something here, has anyone seen the ice racer short? cos I aint,
                maybe lasseter has told some underling to think up some new paint jobs and playsets to get himself a bit more dosh.
                I could of course be wrong

Comment

One of my local Walmarts stays open 24 hours but of course it is the one that hasn't been stocking Cars lately.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Nothing new at the local Walmart this morning; I stopped by after voting... however, 2 packs are now $7.46 (were $6.94) and Planes singles are now $5.57 (were $4.97)... hopefully we'll see new stock to go with the higher prices.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Got 35 of the 36 available frostys at my local store. Someone beat me to one of them. All but my one are going overseas in agreed trades so far.

I've been calling stores all over Australia 3 times a day and they only arrived nationwide this morning! Picture in another thread.

No posters yet. Last year they were few and far between and only came out a few weeks after frosty.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post
                        Got 35 of the 36 available frostys at my local store. Someone beat me to one of them. All but my one are going overseas in agreed trades so far.

I've been calling stores all over Australia 3 times a day and they only arrived nationwide this morning! Picture in another thread.

No posters yet. Last year they were few and far between and only came out a few weeks after frosty.
                        Awesome news, Silver Frosty! Looking forward to Ice Racer Frosty... Many thanks for helping everyone out.

Comment

Just found an SC Circus Pickup in Maine at a Walmart. Only SC I have ever found in a store! Haven't been buying any cars lately, but it was worth the money

Comment

Originally posted by abuthemagician View Post
                            Just found an SC Circus Pickup in Maine at a Walmart. Only SC I have ever found in a store! Haven't been buying any cars lately, but it was worth the money
                            Super find, abuthemagician! Congratulations!

Comment

Just found Not Chuck and Paul Oilkley singles for the first time on Friday. Also a local collector hooked me up with Ted Yost, Rip's Crew Chief and Deluxe Taia. Pretty good Cars weekend.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Finally found RIP and Brian at Walmart yesterday.
                                All I have left for the year are Brett W, Mike Fuse, Jay W. and Bumper Save Pitty.
                                ready for this year to be over!

Comment

Working...
                                X