No announcement yet.

Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2016 Finds - Part 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clearly cars in our asda living do, keep up stuey!
    Originally posted by Ru5ty View Post
    Nothing ever goes down Roger, you know that.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Comment

• so both international and us versions of radiator springs 5001/2 have now been found in b and m bargains, both at 2.99 , the question I want to know is.... why fillmore and sarge are only included in the us packaged cards and not on the international?
      it seems to me that we are getting discriminated yet again by mattel on range and choice, I can think of no obvious reason for this

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
        so both international and us versions of radiator springs 5001/2 have now been found in b and m bargains, both at 2.99 , the question I want to know is.... why fillmore and sarge are only included in the us packaged cards and not on the international?
        it seems to me that we are getting discriminated yet again by mattel on range and choice, I can think of no obvious reason for this
        Interesting points, boogity... it is possible that the RS 500 1/2 Cars did not sell as well as Mattel had hoped and as a result, they dropped plans to complete the set on International cardback... in an ideal Cars world all Cars would be available in all countries on all cardbacks.

There are several Cars in my collection that I would not have had it not been for friends who bought them for me in their countries... El Materdor and Taco Truck Mater and Brian Parks Motors come to mind... while some have now been released in the US (Bessie), others have not... I don't get as many International carded Cars as I used to - the Max Sacar 4 pack and the Rip Clutchgoneski Carbon Racer singles are my most recent ones.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• f! me Ru5ty's Back!

Comment

• Originally posted by madbob View Post
            f! me Ru5ty's Back!
            Hello Bro... how's it going? back for another wee stint lol
            I'm blaming this on Roger and my 3 year old for this, I'd forgotten how frustrating this collecting was and now I'm already grinding my teeth lol. Was talking with George (lovemini) earlier, he's still out of the game but tells me all is good and said hello to yous all.

Comment

• At least your eldest one must of had a few to hand down, how did that go . Did he want to release them, my boy is 9 now. Has no interest in Cars... only Minecraft, Youtube and Stampy! Im out of the game but interested in a few pieces. But they don't seem to have been released over here, interested in Hot Wheels Retro line but again they are not released in the UK. If you ever need me to look out for anything then let me know... always willing to help good friends on here. But I'm sure you and Roger probably have your area well and truly covered!

Happy hunting...

Comment

• mad bob, ru5ty has never been away,I can hear him from our house if the wind is blowing from the north!

Comment

• Originally posted by madbob View Post
                  At least your eldest one must of had a few to hand down, how did that go . Did he want to release them, my boy is 9 now. Has no interest in Cars... only Minecraft, Youtube and Stampy! Im out of the game but interested in a few pieces. But they don't seem to have been released over here, interested in Hot Wheels Retro line but again they are not released in the UK. If you ever need me to look out for anything then let me know... always willing to help good friends on here. But I'm sure you and Roger probably have your area well and truly covered!

Happy hunting...
                  Byron buddy my cars where packed away the day my wee lad started going kung fu on them...lol
                  Just kidding, I think Alex lost interest due to me not getting anything new, no packages arriving due to the shipping costs and not being able to complete the set. So he got into minecraft too( boy is that stampy annoying lol), batman arkham series was good to collect until legs and arms were getting broke off, lego superheroes was a big investment but now he's 9 as well, the WWE is his main activity oh along with killing zombies and shouting through the house on those headphones at call of duty lol... it's fun but I've no interest in what he likes now days, I think he's outgrown me lol... so wee max my three yo is into it all now just as Alex was at his age, so he's my excuse lol. It's strange because this is will be my last chance to complete the line before he grows up and moves on... fingers crossed it'll be whatever his big Bro moved onto so he can play with that while I debate weather I can handle the era of cars three..

Comment

• found case L, in wee tescos, thats the one wif stefan, patti, brake etc
                    nice to see, as I havnt seen anything new here in a few weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                      found case L, in wee tescos, thats the one wif stefan, patti, brake etc
                      nice to see, as I havnt seen anything new here in a few weeks
                      Nice finds, boogity...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Roger don't be bothering with tru.
                        Gary, the manager watsapp'd me after I'd been in to tell me he just pulled off more 500 1/2... said Lisburn got there's mid week so they could have got the rsc case with Timothy. No luck at ASDA, three days in a row and they're still stock taking... how longs it take after you zero the stock for it to be replenished?

Comment

• Case 959L is just about everywhere in the UK at the moment.

The bad news is that the latest batch (in ASDA at least) have the dreaded glue problem!

Comment

• found otto in "the belle of ballymena boy", also found patti in wee tescos, patti had the glue problem , so when you opened her there wasnt that lovely normal sound (you all know what I mean), thank goodness normal service was resumed with otto!

Comment

• Finally got my first 2016 cars... thanks to boogity for the scouting and the heads up that tescos have the die cast's reduced to £3.50. So a double whammy
                              Cheers Roger

Comment

• Great additions at a great price, Ru5ty! Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                                X