Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2016 Finds - Part 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
    I saw the 'rusty cars' (Shoesteer,Japeth) in Sainsbury's earlier which I thought was a good sign and then I hit Morrison's and was delighted to see these guys fresh in stock. Not found the race fans before so walked out with a smile on my face!

Awesome finds, VANDANCE! Congratulations!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Looks like there are lots of new cars to be on the lookout for - finally!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Had an interesting couple of weeks

last week i found the new Carnival Cup Racers at Toys R Us

IMG_0200.jpg

With it i was able to receive the free Daredevil Garage Set

IMG_0212.jpg

Interesting that it says 'Toys R Us Exclusive' when it has been available on Amazon for the last half a year.

This week i have found some new singles, Haul Inngas and Bob Pulley from Beales, Max Schnell Pitty, J.Shoesteer and Japeth from Morrisons.

IMG_0207.jpg

Just yesterday i finally found the Road Trip Singles at Asda Living, unfortunately there was none of the trailer sets.

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

Comment

• nice find on the road trip stuff, especially at 4 quid, beezer, will have to take a wee detour this morning

Comment

• sad news, I see actress Jean Alexander aka hilda Ogden died yesterday, best corrie actress ever I reckon, "woman, Stanley , woman"
            rip

Comment

• found road trip range, but they were 5.97, however there was a big dump bin with cars in them, priced at 3.40, managed to find vic, had everything else

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                found road trip range, but they were 5.97, however there was a big dump bin with cars in them, priced at 3.40, managed to find vic, had everything else
                Nice find on Vic Vanley, boogity... I haven't seen Vic in a store.

Great finds as well, rossibutton! You found several I haven't seen in stores.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• found case w in debenhams, carla and coriander. but they were 6 quid each, left them

Comment

• Where to find the 2016 singles in the UK ...
                    (Wave 2 - 959Q onwards)

Morrisons - 959W (Previously 959U, 959S, 959Q)

ASDA - 959T (Nothing in Wave 2)

Sainsburys - 959U (Nothing in Wave 2)

Tesco - ????

Wilko - 959Q

Disney Stores - 959T (Previously 959R)

Hamleys - 959U (Previously 959Q)

Fenwicks/Bentalls - 959Q

Toys R Us - 959T / 959S / 959R (Concurrent)

Smyths - 959T / 959S / 959R (Concurrent)

Toymaster - 959W (Previously 959S, 959Q)

Debenhams - 959W

If anyone finds anything different, please report it. Don't be shy!

Comment

• Thanks for the updated summary, niftynigel.

I wish we could see that variety in stores here in the US... I've personally seen one Walmart store with remnants of the Vic Vanley case and have seen nothing newer than the Bob Pulley/Retread case at any store in Ohio or Indiana... it is so frustrating to not find new Cars.

Comment

• Sainsbury's toy sale started yesterday, Cars singles reduced to £3. I found the Rusty cars, Sally and Max crew pity today. Also the Mack plastic playset was reduced from £20 to £10 ...and for the Hot Wheels heads, Mainlines are £99p and 5 car packs under £5. Have fun hunting and saving folks!

Comment

• Hamleys have ramped up the price of standard singles to £10.

They blamed Brexit and the GBP's poor current exchange rate compared to the Euro and the Dollar!

Hmmm!?

Considering the stock they had been there for a few weeks, the price increase isn't justified at this time. New stock, maybe?

We're approaching Christmas ... enough said!

Comment

• thats hamleys,
                            anybody that shops in hamleys can afford a tenner
                            but what a rip off, wonder how much they are up the road in john lewis and walt

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                              Sainsbury's toy sale started yesterday, Cars singles reduced to £3. I found the Rusty cars, Sally and Max crew pity today. Also the Mack plastic playset was reduced from £20 to £10 ...and for the Hot Wheels heads, Mainlines are £99p and 5 car packs under £5. Have fun hunting and saving folks!
                              went looking today for me and ru5ty, but only had old stuff, (thats the sainsburys he, s barred from!!!!!)

Comment

• What are the road trip singles trailer sets that were mentioned above somewhere? I never found that asda mater the greater set either so I'm worried that may have been and gone now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X