No announcement yet.

Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2016 Finds - Part 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see that the Carnival Cup racers have been found in the UK... I wonder when we'll see them in the US... and I'm guessing Target gets them first (see Neon Racers, Ice Racers, etc.)

Nice finds on the Carnival Cup racers, all who have found them... and great finds, Hondo.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

these 4 packs in tescos are down to a fiver, unfortunately I could only source 2 of the 4, think i,ll keep the exclusive car and give the rest away

Comment

My tesco doesn't have them at all! I can't afford the carnival racers or carbons that I didn't already get from the us for like $3 each. The £8+ price tag is ludicrous. Mattel is pushing me away from disney cars as my son could get much better toys for £8 than 1 disney car with an alternate paint job to those he already has (even if they do look cool!).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
          My tesco doesn't have them at all! I can't afford the carnival racers or carbons that I didn't already get from the us for like $3 each. The £8+ price tag is ludicrous. Mattel is pushing me away from disney cars as my son could get much better toys for £8 than 1 disney car with an alternate paint job to those he already has (even if they do look cool!).

Some retailers (including Toymaster) are now selling Cars singles for £6.99. That's probably the current (as the special editions, Silver, Neon, Carbon and Carnival racers) are usually priced as £1.00 higher. Mattel (Europe) prices them in Euros, so as the GB Pound has dropped in value the last few months the UK price has probably risen to reflect that? It wouldn't be a surprise to see some stores selling Cars singles for £7.50.

Let's be thankful that the supermarkets have massive buying power and are able to sell Cars singles for £6 or less!

Comment

Found Otto Bonn, Haiki & Transforming McQueen at ASDA, £4 each

Comment

good find, this gives us hope
              Originally posted by rossibutton View Post
              Found Otto Bonn, Haiki & Transforming McQueen at ASDA, £4 each

Comment

Think I forgot to mention that I picked up re-volting, haiki and otto bonn last week at asda for £4 each, sadly no transforming McQueen though unless he was there and I missed him...should have had a better look but was too excited to get to the checkout with otto and re-volt (I was with my 5 year old who was clutching them very tightly!).

Comment

Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
                  Think I forgot to mention that I picked up re-volting, haiki and otto bonn last week at asda for £4 each, sadly no transforming McQueen though unless he was there and I missed him...should have had a better look but was too excited to get to the checkout with otto and re-volt (I was with my 5 year old who was clutching them very tightly!).

The full contents of the case (presumed to be 963T) is as follows:

CHICK HICKS - 1
                  MATER - 2
                  RAOUL CaROULE - 1
                  SHU TODOROKI - 1
                  FILLMORE - 1
                  TRANSFORMING LIGHTNING McQUEEN - 2
                  HAIKI - 1
                  TOMBER - 1
                  FRANCESCO BERNOULLI -1
                  OTTO BONN (MAX SCHNELL'S CREW CHIEF) - 1
                  LIGHTNING McQUEEN (No. 95) - 3
                  CLAUDE CRUGGS (LEAK LESS No. 52) - 1
                  DAVEY APEX (RE-VOLTING No. 84) - 1
                  FABULOUS HUDSON HORNET - 1
                  LIGHTNING RAMONE - 2
                  WINGO - 1
                  BOOST - 1
                  SHERIFF - 1
                  VLADIMIR TRUNKOV - 1

This case has been found at ASDA and Sainsburys.

Comment

Awesome finds, rossibutton and BirchTiger,

That case has been hard to find in the US as well...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Cheers Chris. I noticed today that tesco had the ice racers down to £1.50 and deluxes down to £2.00, needless to say there were none left! I picked up transforming McQueen at sainsburys - I think he will look good in the cars daredevil app.

Comment

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                        The full contents of the case (presumed to be 963T) is as follows:

CHICK HICKS - 1
                        MATER - 2
                        RAOUL CaROULE - 1
                        SHU TODOROKI - 1
                        FILLMORE - 1
                        TRANSFORMING LIGHTNING McQUEEN - 2
                        HAIKI - 1
                        TOMBER - 1
                        FRANCESCO BERNOULLI -1
                        OTTO BONN (MAX SCHNELL'S CREW CHIEF) - 1
                        LIGHTNING McQUEEN (No. 95) - 3
                        CLAUDE CRUGGS (LEAK LESS No. 52) - 1
                        DAVEY APEX (RE-VOLTING No. 84) - 1
                        FABULOUS HUDSON HORNET - 1
                        LIGHTNING RAMONE - 2
                        WINGO - 1
                        BOOST - 1
                        SHERIFF - 1
                        VLADIMIR TRUNKOV - 1

This case has been found at ASDA and Sainsburys.

This case is confirmed as W1938-959N (either 2975EAA or 3213EAA).

The numbers and letters are jumping about all over the place!

Comment

found this case n in smyths in galway during the week, got haiki and transforming mcq, in my excitement I must have missed otto

now for brake, chris!

Comment

After a months or so break from Cars hunting, I got out with my Mum yesterday to Lakeside to have a root around. Mostly 2015 mop ups. Stopped at Hamely's, Disney, Smyths and Asda, but still got a good little haul!
                            Brett Warnewagen - Hamely's - £7
                            Carnival Cup McQueen - Disney Store - £8 (Fair amount of other Carnivals that I will try and get later)
                            Benny Brakedrum - Asda - £10.97
                            Trent Crow Tow - Asda - £10.97
                            Rescue Squad Trooper - Asda - £6
                            Heavy Metal McQueen - Asda - £6
                            Only need Paul Oikley to complete the Mike Fuse, Jay W. case, and need Ucchi, Larry and PCM Mack for the deluxe case! Also, no sign of neons ��
                            The only sign of 2016's in my area is Carnivals, but the regular singles should soon follow!

Comment

Nice finds, the Cars were waiting for you...! Brett is my favourite from your scores and hopefully you will find Paul O soon.

Comment

has anyone found any of the circus cars over here yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X